Status: Complete, I own nothing but my own characters, and title credit goes to the amazing Mayday Parade :)

'Cause Baby I'm a Dreamer for Sure

Epilogue

I dug through my bag, pulling out my phone as I left the recording studio and headed towards my car. Scrolling through my many contacts I finally found Lacey's and dialed it. After what seemed like forever I heard her chipper voice.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"Hey Lace-"

"This is Lacey sorry I didn't make it to the phone for who knows what reason, but leave a message and I may get back to you. I'll try at least." It was her voicemail. You've got to be kidding me, this is important!

"Lacey Garcia how dare you let me go to voicemail, when I can't remember when the guys get back! Anyways call me back or text me, to at least let me know you're alive. Love ya sis!" I said before hitting the end button and climbing in my car and began heading to Lauren and Derek's place.

I was working at the recording studio again now that Lampton's gone. It's not what I really wanted to do, I'd rather be touring with the guys still, but I had to make some very important decisions.

After Brooks and I got married and came back from our honeymoon, we began touring again. And then had Alex and Lacey's wedding to go through, they are so cute together and their wedding was great, even though it made me cry because my sister and one of my best friends were getting married. Then once they came back from their honeymoon, we began touring once again.

Lacey and I toured with them almost a year after Brooks and I got married, and then I started getting sick in the mornings, then okay the rest of the day with certain things that would make me feel sick again. When we were sitting around on the bus one afternoon after the sickness started, Lacey dragged me to the back of the bus separating us from everyone and made me take a pregnancy test. It came out positive.

Brooks was thrilled to hear that I was pregnant, the others were happy for us as well, but I was a bit terrified. I was worried I wouldn't make a good mother and what I would have to do about touring. Brooks talked me through everything and we decided it best if I stop touring after the current one we were on. Lacey stopped then too, mainly because I cried and begged her too, man; I was an emotional pregnant woman.

Leaving the group was torture; I was fine while they were on a small break, but then when they went to leave again, I was in tears. I clung to Brooks for as long as I could, until he absolutely had to leave for their flight and I could go no further into the airport with him. He called all the time though, when he could. This happened for months as they kept coming home for short periods of time and then leaving once again.

At the beginning I was miserable, but I was getting better at it. Still missed them like crazy though. Lacey kept me sane, if it was possible for the two of to be sane, and then Mr. Kemp rehired me. So all was good, especially when the boys came home from one tour and I had Brayden. Labor was hell, but Brooks stayed beside me the entire time and we had our healthy baby boy.

After two years of dealing with Brooks being away, working, and taking care of a child, I had to add to the fun; I found out I was pregnant again. This time it was a precious baby girl. Eleanor Betts, my sweet princess, who was definitely a daddy's girl. She always wanted to be around Brooks when he was home and have him hold her or play with her. Brayden was pretty much the same way, but not as much as Eleanor.

Brayden is five now, Eleanor is three, and they are a handful. I don't work long hours at the studio, so for the short time I was at work, Lauren offered to watch my wild children. She said they were well behaved and that Grey and Bailey loved having them over, so I agrees to let her watch them.

I finally made it to Lauren's place and climbed out of the car, walking to the door. I walked in the house without knocking since Lauren and Derek gave me a key and told me that I was always welcomed. When I entered my eyes immediately landed on the bushy ginger hair I love so much, holding our daughter.

"Mommy!" Eleanor exclaimed looking over his shoulder, her face glowing with happiness. He turned to look at me and smiled wide.

"Hey Love." I didn't bother closing the door as I rushed to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Brooks." I breathed trying not to cry with joy. I looked up into his tired but smiling face, before reaching up to kiss him.

"Eww." Eleanor said causing us to laugh. Brooks let go of me and set her down letting her run off with Bailey and took me in his arms again.

"I've missed you so much." I said as I pecked his lips.

"I've missed you too." His said kissing me fully tired of the little kisses we were sharing. We only got a moment before Derek interrupted.

"Alright, go home and make out, not in my living room!" Derek shouted at us, causing us to jump. I left Brooks' arms and walked to Derek, giving him a hug.

"Missed you too Der." I said pulling away and kissing his cheek as I did.

"Missed you too sis, and I know Brooks missed you. He was so excited to be coming home." Derek said with a little laugh that was absolutely adorable.

"Hey, you kept saying how excited you were too!" Brooks laughed. I just looked between the two with a smile on my face. How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend and an extremely sweet friend that would call me his sister?

"Well, I'm just glad you’re both home safely." I said putting an arm around Derek's waist hugging him slightly again then walking back to Brooks, who closed the door I left open.

"I second that opinion!" Lauren agreed walking into the room and joining the conversation. "Hey Annie, how was work?" She asked as we all found a place to sit.

"Good, typical day at the studio. I did get to work with Johnathan today so that made it a bit better." I said as I moved as close to Brooks as I could without making it awkward for Lauren and Derek. "Thanks for watching the kids."

"No problem, they've pretty much just run around the back yard all day, so my job was pretty easy. All I really did was made sure they had sunscreen and came to eat. That's really all that happened." Lauren said with a shrug, taking a sip of the drink she had. "Do you want something to drink or anything?"

"No I'm good, thanks."

"Alright next question!" Derek exclaimed. "Do you two want to stay for dinner? I was thinking about asking the guys if they wanted to come over and cook out."

"I'm good with that if everyone else is." I said looking at Brooks. "Are you good with it?"

"I'm fine with it; we can all sit down and tell y'all what happened on tour." Brooks said nonchalantly.

"Sweet! Can't wait to hear the stories." I exclaimed happily, earning a small laugh from the three sitting with me.

Dinner was almost ready when Jake and Jessica strolled in, Jake's face lighting up when he saw me.

"Girlie!" He practically shouted throwing his massive arms around me and pulling me into a tight hug. "You don't realize just how much I miss having you on tour with us."

"Jakie you tell me this every time you get back, I know you miss me terribly, I miss you too, but I just can't come back. You have to be childish without me." I said once he let me go, placing a hand on my heart and one on his shoulder being so overdramatic about the situation.

"I know, I'm trying." Jake said placing a hand on my shoulder, being just as dramatic as me before we glanced at each other and fell into fits of laughter. I gave him another hug before we joined everyone else so we could eat.

The boys told stories of the jokes played on everyone and the sights they saw while overseas. A smile was on my face the entire night while I listened and laughed along; I couldn't help the slight pain in my chest though at the thought of missing out on all of these adventures, but with one glance at my kids running around with Grey and Bailey, I wouldn't change a thing.

"Dinner was great, I'm so glad all of you are home safely." I said giving everyone hugs as Brooks and I prepared to leave.

"You sure you two have to go right this minute?" Jake asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I glanced back at Brooks who was holding an almost asleep Eleanor and had a very tired looking Brayden beside him, then turned back to Jake.

"'Fraid so, need to get the kids home and to bed." I said with a slight smile.

"Fine, but I need another hug first." He said getting up and hugging me. He was so much like a brother to me at times, a bit different from the way Derek was like a brother though. Jake was the protective brother who liked to pick on me and joke around, while Derek was the loving and caring one. When I really think about it though, all of the guys were like a brother to me in a way, and I loved them all dearly. Don't know where I'd be if they never walked into the studio that day and witnessed Lampton at his worse. That day changed my life, and I'm happy it did.

The drive home was quiet, both of the kids fell asleep almost instantly when we started driving away from Derek's. Brooks was driving as usual and I couldn't help but look at him and occasionally at our intertwined fingers. He glanced at me as he was driving, and I probably looked like a real creep just sitting there staring at him, but I was just so happy he was home.

"Something up?" He asked quietly so he wouldn't wake the kids.

"No, I'm just happy your back, I'm missed you terribly." I said as he came to a stop light.

"I've missed you too, it's hell not being around you and the kids sometimes, but I can't just quit the band." He said leaning over and kissing me.

"I don't want you to. I'll agree it's horrible not having you around, but I don't want you to give up traveling the world, saving lives, and making people's nights with the amazing music you and the guys play. I know it's worth missing you for that, I don't want you to even think about quitting. When the kids are older, we'll try to come to more concerts with you, but for now we'll just enjoy every second we have with you while you're off tour." I said, noticing we were back at the house. "I love you Brooks."

"I love you too, and what you just said, it makes going on tour a little easier knowing you don't hate me for leaving so much and not helping you raise the kids."

"You help me enough when you're home, and you call all the time. I could never hate you." He smiled at me and kissed me again. "Now let’s get the kids to bed." I said glancing back at my sleeping angels.

"Sounds good." We climbed out of the car and carried the kids in the house. I laid Eleanor down on her bed, running my fingers through her curly ginger locks that matched Brooks. She stirred slightly before her eyes fluttered open.

"Are we home?" She mumbled

"Yes sweetie we are, now go back to sleep okay." I said softly kissing her head that nodded.

"Night mommy, I love you." She said as sleep began taking her again.

"Love you too Ellie, night." I said rising from my spot beside her and leaving the room, closing the door gently behind me.

I turned to go down the hall and noticed Brooks leaning against the wall smiling at me. I smiled back and leaned against the wall across from him; we stood there for a moment, seeing who would break first and move to go to the other. I won; Brooks pushed away from the wall and came to me, placing his hands on my hips and resting his forehead against mine.

"Brayden asleep?" I questioned as I placed my arms around his neck, our faces slowly getting closer.

"Yeah, is Ellie?" Brooks breathed, his warm breath splashing across my face, smelling slightly of the beer he had earlier.

"Mhmm." I responded biting my lip wanting nothing more than to kiss him, I missed him so much while he was gone, his adorable quirks, his voice, and his lips, just everything about him and now I was glad to have him back, even if it was just for a short while.

We stood there a bit longer, enjoying the others' company before he pushed me against the wall and kissed me deeply. It was gentle at first, but grew more passionate as my hands slipped down to the top buttons of his shirt. Brooks' hands slid down my legs as he picked me up and carried me to our room. I loved him so much and I was definitely glad he was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is the final chapter. I'm a bit sad that its over though, I've enjoyed writing this, but now I just move on to my next story. I thank you all for reading! So this is it, the tale of Annamaire Alexandra Holton/Betts is now complete, I bid you farewell and please tell me what you thought and thanks again for reading. :)