If We Stand for Nothing, We Fall for Anything

dreams and great taste in music

Since i was late for school, lunch was the next block and Jack invited me to go meet his friends.
"Trust me they'll love you!" He said reassuring me. It wasn't that i cared what they thought, i was just nervous that they'd end up being like everyone else that ever met me. They would like me at first and we'd become good friends, but they'd realize how weird and different i was and just stop talking to me.
"There they are! Hey Alex!" Jack yelled down the hall. three guys turned around. One was about the same height as Jack maybe a little shorter with medium length dark hair, the other was quite fit with almost black hair and the last one was average height with a short hair cut.
"This is Jessie! She just moved here from NY! Jack explained.
"Hey I"m Alex!" He was the one about the same height as Jack.
"I'm Rian and this is Zack." Zack was the one who was quite fit.
"Nice to meet you guys." I said smiling.
"So guess what? Jessie is really into blink too!" Exclaimed Jack. He was so excited and just so happy it was really nice. He seemed like he didn't care at all and was just stoked on life.
"No way thats awesome!" Said Alex "You should come to our band practice sometime!"
"Yeah Jack was saying you guys had a band. Thats so awesome! Whats it called?" I asked.
"All Time Low, its from the new found glory song head on collision." Explained Rian.
"No way i love that song!" This was awesome most people in New york had never even heard of these bands let alone actually listened to them.
"So Jessie.. do you have a boyfriend?" Jack asked poking me. Haha who was he kidding?
"Um no. I've never had a boyfriend."
"WHAT? Thats impossible you're so pretty and have amazing taste in music!" He yelled.
"Yeah well you guys are the first to think so. In new york no even listened to music and if they did it was all the top 100 itunes shit like Justin Beiber or Ke$ha. All they cared about was money."
"Well welcome to Baltimore where half the people are like that and then the other half have dreams and good taste in music like us." Laughed Alex
"Yeah that sounds rough." Zack said looking deep in thought.
"Well we're having a practice today after school, got any plans?" Alex Asked
"Yeah Jessie! Come!" Jack pleaded.
"Of course I'll come, this is the first time i've done anything with anyone since like 8th grade." I laughed.
"Awesome, and then we should go back to my place and have a little fun." Jack teased.
"Slow down their stud, we've only just met." I laughed although i knew i liked these guys, a lot.