If We Stand for Nothing, We Fall for Anything

who was this person

I stood looking in my clustered closet, full of band shirts and hoodies. Tonight was my date with Jack and i had no idea what to wear. Not that it matter. Around Jack i didn't have to care what he thought which was amazing.
I grabbed my Sleeping with Sirens shirt and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and my navy blue vans.
Apparently we were in walking distance of the theatre which was nice because we didn't have to deal with the whole parents driving us scene. Jack and i both had out license, but our parents didn't trust us to take their cars and we didn't want to make Alex drive us.
The door bell rang just as i finished putting on the little bit of make up that i wore.
I ran down the stairs and opened the door.
"Hey Jack-o." I smiled.
"Hi Jess!" He engulfed me in a huge hug. "excited?"
"Of course." I said in a girly voice rolling my eyes. I grabbed my wallet and closed the door.
After a walk to the theatre that seemed like forever but was filled with lots of talk about music we had gotten out tickets and popcorn. Once we found our seats i pulled out my phone to check the time.
"Already wanting to leave?"Jack teased
" No i was just seeing how long we had to wait for the movie to start." The lights dimmed and the loud trailers started.

To be honest i have no idea what movie we even saw or what it was about at all. I was so caught up in Jack. It seemed like a dream. I'd always heard about girls going on dates with guys to the movies and all they did was make out in the back. I never thought that would be me. Jack walked me home holding my hand. It was so comfortable.
"Jess i had a really great time tonight." JAck said turning to me.
"Me too. Thanks it was so fun." I giggled. Who was this person i was turning into. I always thought that couples made me vomit. And giggling this was not acceptable.
We got to the edge of my drive way and I got up on my toes to kiss him. That was another thing. I'd always been taller than guys but Jack was a good 2 inches on me which made me happy.
"Night Jack." I smiled.
"Jess wait" He said grabbing my hands. "This is kind of sudden, but i really like you. Would you ever um considering being my....girlfriend?" He asked shyly. He was so cute.
"Jack I'd love too." I gave him a quick kiss and ran inside before i did anything embarrassing. Once i got to my room I did a weird jump scream thing.
I was someones girlfriend. And someone who was actually like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry short chapter.