If We Stand for Nothing, We Fall for Anything

My parents are gone for the week

Me and Jack had been together for a almost a month. Every Friday We went to Rians house when the guys had band practice. My parents liked Jack, but they weren't very happy that i was never home and always out with the guys.

I heard a honk outside and looked out my window to see the dark blue truck. Jack had finally saved up enough money to buy a car which was really nice. I grabbed my backpack and ran outside.
"Hey baby!" he said kissing me as i closed the tuck door. "So my parents are gone for the week again... I was thinking you should move in" he winked. Jack's parents had a family business and were always away. Jack pretty much lived by himself.
"Oh my god that would be awesome, but i highly doubt my parents will let me." i sighed.
"It's fine my parents said it was okay with them so just tell them that!"
"Yeah i'll figure it out."

We pulled into the parking lot and joined the circle of our friends.
"Morning Jessie!" Alex said hugging me. "Oh hey Jack." he said smiling punching Jacks arm.
"So whats the plan for tonight?" I asked
"Well I think we are skipping band practice and partying at Jacks tonight!" Rian explained.
"Awesome is Cass coming?" I had met Rian's girlfriend Cassadee about a week after me and Jack had been dating. We instantly became close.
"Yup!" Rian smiled.
Alex sighed. I looked over to where he was staring and saw Tay walking by.
"Oh shit Alex you should invite her!" I said slapping his arm.
"I've never even talked to her before." He said. The bell rang for first period.
"See you guys at lunch!" I yelled running to class.
I got to class early on purpose. I saw Tay sitting at the back and took the seat beside her.
"Hey" I said smiling at her. I was so bad at making new friends.
"Hi, aren't you the one who just moved here?" She asked.
"Yeah i'm Jessie."
"Oh nice to meet you I'm Tay."
"soo My boyfriend, Jack is having a party at his place tonight you should come!" I hope she didn't think i was weird for asking her to party within the first 5 seconds of talking to her.
"Oh Jack Barakat? Well if its not like weird or anything sure!"
"Awesome! here put your number in my phone and I'll text you the details."
By the time lunch rolled around everyone had decided to skip the afternoon and go to Jacks.
"so Alex guess who i got to come to the party?"
"Who?" he asked excitedly
"Tay." I smiled.
"Oh Thank you thank you!" He picked me up in a huge hug. I just laughed giving him a pat on the back.

We spent the whole afternoon setting up for the party. It was around 9 and people were just starting to come in. It was mostly all our close friends like Matt, Danny, Zack's girlfriend Sandy. I answered the door and Tay was standing awkwardly.
"Hey Tay come in! I'll introduce you to everyone. This is Jack, Rian, Zack, Sandy, Cassadee and Alex. Everyone this is Tay!"
Alex immediately got up and started a conversation.
The whole night was a blast. Everyone was having a great time.
By now it was just me, Jack, Alex and Tay left.
"I should be getting home." Tay laughed a little wobbly.
"Hey i'll walk you home!" Alex offered drunk as anything. When they were gone Jack turned to me.
"Staying the night?" he asked
"Of course!" I smiled. We headed up to his room where i collapsed onto his bed. Jack jumped down on the other side wrapping his arm around me.
"This i why you need to stay here when my parents are gone." He laughed
'I can think of better reasons." I said grinning as i kissed him.