If We Stand for Nothing, We Fall for Anything

I'll come with

the next morning i woke up to the smell of bacon. I rolled out of bed and grabbed one of Jack's shirts off the floor slipping it on.
"Morning beautiful." Jack smiled as i walked into the kitchen. It was a mess. There was pancake mix everywhere.
"I made breakfast." He said proudly.
"Awesome. It smells delicious." I gave him a kiss as he cooked the bacon. I grabbed my phone off the counter, where i had left it the night before.
Over 50 phone calls and texts from my parents wondering where i was.
"Oh shit i forgot to let them know I was staying the night." I said out loud. I called my mom expecting the worst.
"Jessica where have you been? I was calling you all night! you had me worried sick! If you ever do that again i swear to god-"
"Mom i'm fine! I Just stayed the night at Jacks."
"Jessica you need to call!"
"I know i'm sorry i forgot, but im telling you now im staying here for the week. Its okay ill be good." I hung up with out giving her a chance to answer.
"So i'm staying." I gave Jack a smile.
"Great cuz i could get used to more nights like last night." He winked.
after we ate the delicious breakfast that Jack made, the rest of the guys came over to watch the Ravens game.
Cassadee came as well. We talked while the guys screamed at the TV.

Once the game was over i turned to Alex "hey what happened with you and Tay last night?" I asked.
"Oh." he smiled. "Well i walked her home and we had a really nice conversation. Shes actually in a band with some of her guy friends which is really awesome. But I think we're just going to be really good friends." He explained.
"awe really?" I asked expecting him to be disappointed.
"Yeah i don't know. I Just see us more as friends." He shrugged.
"we're out of chips!" Jack exclaimed. "Emergency!"
"I'll run out and grab some." Alex offered.
"I'll come with." I said standing up.

"So how was your night with Jack?" Alex asked as we stared driving.
"It was really fun." I giggled.
Alex looked over at me with a weird look in his eyes.
We got to the store and Alex offered to just run in.
"No it's fine i'll come." I said.
once we grabbed the chips Alex offered to buy me a slushie.
"Sure that would be really good actually. Thanks"
"No problem, but you have to share with me." Alex winked. As we walked out of the store Alex wrapped his arm around me, sipping some of the slushie over my shoulder.
I had a weird feeling in my stomach and i didn't really know what it was.
As we got back into Alex's car i spilled the slushie on my shirt.
"Shit. Now i'm all sticky." I complained.
"Just take your shirt off." Alex suggested.
"Are you serious?" I asked looking at him sideways.
"Jess it's fine." I took my top off sitting in the car with just my bra on. As we drove i saw Alex keep looking at me out of the corner of his eye.
We pulled up to the driveway. Alex came around and opened my door. As i got out of the car my klutziness kicked in yet again and i tripped falling into Alex with still nothing but my bra on.
I looked up a him smiling, his arms wrapped around me. We stood there for a few seconds looking at each other and then he leaned down and kissed me.