If We Stand for Nothing, We Fall for Anything

what the ***?

Kissing Alex was different from kissing Jack. It was a good different.
Omg what was i doing?! I shoved Alex off of me, hitting him in the chest.
"Alex! Oh my god WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed totally losing my shit. What did i just do? I kissed my boyfriends best friend.
"Jack is never to know about this!" i Yelled storming into the house.
"Hey Babe! did you get the chips?" Jack asked as he saw me enter the room. "where is your shirt?" He asked concerned. Shit i had completely forgot i was still just in my bra.
"Oh yeah Alex has them!" I smiled trying to act normal. "I spilled some slushie on my shirt. I Just quickly threw it into the laundry room." I explained coming up with an excuse on the spot.
"Heres your fucking chips man." Alex mumbled throwing the bag at Jack. He sat back down on the couch looking in deep thought. I ran upstairs and grabbed a hoodie off Jacks bed. Walking back into the Tv room, Rian was informing Alex on what had happened when we were gone,
"Alex you missed like 2 touch downs!" He looked at Alex concerned that he wasn't upset. I could tell Rian sensed something. He kept looking at Alex and then looking at me, but he said nothing.
"I'm going to make some drinks does anyone want anything?" I asked.
"Beer!" was the unanimous answer from all the boys. I rolled my eyes as i made my way into the kitchen. I had to get out of there, the awkward tension was to much to handle. What the fuck was i going to do. I hang out with Alex every day and with Jack. How am i going to live with this? I had to tell Jack, but it would fuck up our relationship. God dammit what did i get myself into? MAybe i should just talk to Alex and put the awkwardness asid- My internal argument with myself was interrupted when Alex walked into the kitchen.
"we need to talk." He whispered.
I nodded and followed him as he lead me upstairs.
We sat on Jacks bed silent for a few minutes.
"soooo." He said trying to break the silence
"Yeah." Was all i could say.
"what are we going to do Jess?" He asked nervously
"I don't know Alex. How about we just pretend it never happened? it was a mistake it didn't mean anything to either of us." I stated.
"But what if it meant something to one of us?" He replied quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. i just got back into writing so ill try and update regularly.