Hi, My Name Is Beb.

Words.

I’ll let this chapter be an insight into our actual relationship.

I always thought Kyla was gay because of the way she talked to me, that’s what made me start to like her, she’s sweet, she always cared about me more than the way a normal friend would. The process of getting to that 90% was a lot. Have you ever been in love with someone and had no faith that they loved you back? That was me most of the time…turns out I was never at 50% I was always above that but until she could admit to herself that she liked me, she couldn’t tell me. I understand that, but for three months I was a sitting duck, obsessed with the thought of her loving me and wanting me the way I wanted her. I told her I loved her all the time, she probably never believed me but I did.

What makes us, us, is that we have an emotional connection, it sounds insane when you say we have never met, but to be emotionally connected and attached to someone is more prominent that standing beside someone every day of your life.

She never told me she loved me, she said she liked me… then one day she told me she thought she was falling in love with me and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I never thought I would hear those words. I didn’t want to push her into feeling that way or into telling me, so I let her go at her own pace.

Here’s the thing, Kyla’s a very personal girl; she keeps to herself a lot when it comes to her thoughts and sharing, so I just let her take her time. I never wanted to pry or make her think I was invading her privacy so until she told me things I didn’t push it. But when she did tell me it was always random, I always wanted to know what was going through her head, and what she was thinking that made her decide to tell me things. I, on the other hand am the opposite, she knew everything I was thinking as I was thinking it, I never held anything back because I wanted her to know how I felt.

We were also never awkward with each other. As our feelings grew and transferred we just became more attached and our relationship became stronger, at least it did at first.
We have very similar personalities so when we disagree about something or have a conflict it’s gets nowhere, we are both opinionated and say what we mean, which often gets us both in trouble. All we have between each other is words, a lot of words; two years’ worth of words.

Words that hurt, words of love, words that help, words that destroy.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to comeeeeeeeeee!

-Beb