Scream

Scream - .:10:.

"Shit shit shit." Jimmy muttered as they pulled up to the house. "They seen you. Shit."

"Are they going to come after us?" Matt questioned; though he already knew what the answer was. Jimmy nodded and grabbed his bag, hurrying up to Matt's bedroom. They both obnoxiously ignored the weird looks that Matt's parents gave them. Setting his bag down onto the ground by the bed, Jimmy began pacing around the room.

"What are we going to do!?" Matt asked, trying to get some answers from him. Jimmy huffed, rubbing his temples. "I don't know, Matt.." That was the first time Matt had seen Jimmy looking so helpless and it made him sad.

"We need to get you out of here, babe." Jimmy finally said after a few minutes of silence. "It's not safe."

A million thoughts went through his mind. Where would they go? How would they get by? "But..where? Are my parents going to be safe?"

It somehow felt like they were in a movie. Where the handsome lead actor causes a problem, yet he always had a solution. Then there was the victim that helplessly falls in love with the lead and just goes along with it. Matt had to remind himself; this wasn't a movie, this was reality. And - they were in danger.

"You're parents will be fine as long as they don't know where we're going," Jimmy sighed, getting one of Matt's football bags out from under his bed and handing it to him, indicating that they had to go now.

He started to quickly shove pants and t-shirts and other needs into the bag, filling it to the brim. "Okay, I think I'm ready to go."

"Another thing, Matt.."

"What?"

"You we have to sneak out. Your parents can't know that we're leaving. Cops can't be involved. That will just get them killed." Jimmy informed him, his blue blue eyes full of sadness. He hated knowing that he put Matt through this, yet he knew that they both couldn't live without each other.

"Anything else I should know before we do this?" The shorter of the boys asked, the football bag hanging from his shoulders. He wanted to make sure that everything was going to go well; no one was going to get hurt.

"...I love you."