Scream

Scream - .:12:.

Night after night went by and Matt and Jimmy hadn't heard a word from their parents. They both actually were getting a bit worried. Where Matt's mom and dad okay? If they were to get hurt Matt would blame the whole thing on himself. It was a rather quiet night in the city of Orlando, and Jimmy and Matt were just staying in.

"Do you think my parents are okay, Jimmy?" Matt bit his finger nails, a unhealthy habit that had been growing since they had first run away. Jimmy looked down at his shorter love, sighing.

"I sure hope they are. I think now that we've been here for a while we could at least try and contact them."

Matt pulled out his cellphone and unlocked it, typing in his parents number. "Should I just text them?" He chewed his lip. That would be the safest way. Jimmy nodded and Matt typed out a short message.

I miss you, mom. Are you doing okay?? He hit send and a few minutes later Metallica started blasting from his phone. Matt quickly grabbed it and read the message.

Were in danger, Matthew..help. -M&D

Matt frowned, knowing something wasn't right about the message. He started to think and something hit him. His mom being a English major and his father being a doctor, the text had a spelling mistake. Never once had his parents sent him a text using the wrong type of grammar. "Jimmy..something's wrong."

"What do you mean, babe?"

"I don't think my parents wrote this."

Jimmy looked at him in concern, obviously confused. "What do you mean?"

"Look. They used the wrong 'were'. My parents would never do that."

"Well fuck, Sherlock. Who could have written it?" Gentle arms founds their way around Matt's waist, trying to comfort.

Matt thought about it for a moment before sighing. The only people he could think of that would do that was Jimmy's parents. "Do you think your parents wrote it?"

Frowning, Jimmy shook his head. "You know, that seems like a good guess."

"Should we..?"

"I'm sorry baby.. but I think we need to go back."