Scream

Scream - .:4:.

More weeks went by and Matt continued to see Jimmy. The boy would have to sneak off at night, tell his parents he was going to Brian's, or even tell them he was going to the library. He would do the simpliest things to piss his parents off, which was totally unlike him. He started to smoke and drink, and to his defense - he loved it. It was hard to think Matt used to be that upight boy that got mad at his best friend for drinking. Though Jimmy and Matt where just friends, Jimmy knew that the younger boy liked him. Yet he didn't do anything about it, and that worried Matt. When Matt had continued to give him simple kisses on the cheek, Jimmy would just smile at him.

Maybe Jimmy didn't like Matt like that. Maybe he just simply loved having Matt wrapped around his finger.

"Hey, bro." Jimmy called to him one day after they had gotten out of class. Matt walked over to him and smiled. "How was school today, Mattie?" He smirked. Matt had noticed that Jimmy wasn't there.

"It sucked. Like every other day. Where were you?"

"I didn't want to go. So I skipped." He grinned, fixing the leather jacket that he wore nearly every day.

"Oh shit.. do your parents know that you do that?" He asked, simply curious if Jimmy's parents knew about anything that Jimmy did.

"No, they don't, actually." He answered bluntly, not really enjoying the topic about his parents. Matt hopped onto the back of the bike like every other day and set his bag in front of him. "Where do you want to go today, Matt?

Matt wrapped his arms around Jimmy's back, resting his chin onto the taller boy's shoulder. "We should go and get some food. I'm starving."

Jimmy looked back at him, eyes wide and sparkling with amusement. "Where do ya wanna go?"

"We should go to that small cafe downtown. It's not that far from here. And it's really quiet and nice there."

Jimmy nodded while starting down the street. Like usual, they just got a variety of stares from people standing around, yet he didn't care at all. He just closed his eyes and listened to the engine roar, and Jimmy's crazy laughter.

They got to the samll cafe soon after, hoppig off the bike Matt headed inside and sat down. Jimmy sat down across from him and bit his finger nails as he looked at a menu. A preppy looking wiater with blonde hair bounced up to them and looked at Jimmy, twisting her hair. "Maybe I take your order, sir?" She said, completely ignoring Matt.

Matt just scoffed and shoved his face farther into the menu. Him ad Jimmy ordered, a small ever leaving Jimmy's face. Matt haded his menu to the waiter and looked down at the table silently.

"What's wrong, bro?" Jimmy asked, a brow raised.

"Nothing," He lied, "Just thinking."

Matt was horrible at lying. "Oh really? About what?"

"Just... my parents." Jimmy just nodded, knowing that Matt's parents didn't like their son hanging out with him.

Silently the waiter came back and winked at Jimmy but he ignored it, looking directly at Matt.

"I'm really glad you hang out with me so much, Matt." He confessed, brushing some hair out of his face. "No one really takes the time to get to know me."

Matt replied, "Cool. Because I get in a lot of trouble hanging out with you." He said, laughing.

Their eyes met and Matt smiles softly at him. "I like hanging out with you. You're really fun to hang out with..."

After they had finished up at the cafe Jimmy drove Matt home, to find that his parents weren't home.

"Wanna come in?"