Scream

Scream - .:8:.

Scream - .:8:.
by *GrimAsEver

Matt ran up to his room and slammed the door, grabbing out his cellphone and typing out a quick message to Jimmy, sitting down on the bed. Why didn't his parents want Matt to date Jimmy? Parents had usually liked Matt, the ones that have actually met him. Jimmy never talked about his parents, though he never really brought up his past. Matt had never wanted to push it but it was time to get answers from him.

What's going on? Jimmy text back almost immediately.

Just come over and crawl into the window. Plz.

About ten minutes later he heard the familiar roar of the engine of Jimmy's motorcycle and he sighed in relief, waiting by the window. A dark silhouette moved under his window and knocked a small code on the glass, Matt recognizing it and then opening the window.

"Hey, I'm so glad you're here.."

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jimmy jumped swiftly through the window, still wearing the soft purple button up and dark jeans that he was wearing in school. His hair was messed up by the wind but besides that he was still gorgeous as could get.

"I'm fine but.." Matt cut off, pacing around his room. He went over to his little desk in the corner of his room and sat down, grabbing the note and handing it to Jimmy. He furrowed his brow and read it, paling.

"O-oh..oh dear." Jimmy sat at the edge of Matt's bed and rubbed his temples. "Matt.."

"I want you to tell me everything, Jimmy. Please."

Jimmy's eyes swirled with sadness, pupils dilated. "My parents..well, my parents."

"It's okay. You can trust me, I promise."

"My mother is a thirty one year old heroine addict.. she abused me for my entire life. Always shoving me into furnaces and dark closets.. she never gave a damn about me. And my father, well my father has tried to get rid of me."

"Jimmy... I'm so sorry." Matt moved over and sat next to his boyfriend, a strong arm wrapping around his shoulder. "You shouldn't have to go through that." Jimmy silently got up, taking off the jacket that he was wearing. "Look closely."

Matt looked at Jimmy's chest, even having to stand up and observe him. He noticed a million tiny cuts and bruises showering Jimmy's chest. Some obviously old, some new. How could he have not seen them before? Up his neck the cuts gradually got bigger and cigarette burns marked his collarbones. They looked fresh.

"When did those happen?"

"Yesterday after I left your house.. my mom was high out of her mind and started burning me." Matt sighed, dragging Jimmy out and into the bathroom without making a noise.

"I need to clean them..they could be infected." He grabbed out a first aid kit and started to sanitize his wounds, wincing in pain, Jimmy tried to get him to stop. "Matt that hurts!" He whined.

The brown haired boy just simply rolled his eyes and bandaged them up. "Jimmy.. can I ask you something? I've never wanted to ask you it before but.. I think it's time I should know."

"And what would that be?" He asked, checking himself out in the mirror.

"How did you get the big scar on your neck?" He asked softly, kissing the crease of Jimmy's shoulder.

"My dad threw my out of a truck when I was eleven... he left me on the road to die. But someone came along and saved me and returned me back to my parents."

"You're not going home. Okay? You're going to stay with me." Matt looked up at him, completely stern. Jimmy merely nodded.

"Well, let's go talk to my mom."