One Shots

Savanna's

I just landed in London. I was here to do two things. See my cousin Heather. Whom I haven't seen in forever. The second thing was to try and meet one direction. I was staying at a hotel cause my cousin is out of town for two days. But when she gets home i'm staying with her. I went to my hotel to drop my stuff off then, I was off to find one direction. I knew I'd find them with the amount of girls in London, there would be groups of girls where ever they were. I walked around for about an hour until I saw a lot of girls. I walked up to a few of them.
"What are you all waiting for?" The girls turned and looked at me. They could tell I wasn't from around here.
"One Direction came home early. This is where they live." The girl smiled at me. I smiled. I found them.
"Oh thank you. I've been walking around for an hour now looking for a group of girls hoping one direction was near." I laughed.
"Take it your new around here?" I looked at her. "Well the fact that you had to ask why we're here is a big give away and you accent. I love american accents." She smiled at me.
"Thank's i'm Savanna." She hugged me.
"I'm Nicole." We heard screaming. I looked up and one direction were coming out of their flatt building. Some girls were with them. One looked familar. "So are you in London to just stalk one direction?" She smiled at me.
"Um no i'm actually here to see my cousin. I have a lot of free time until I see her so I thought why not and try to meet one direction." We laughed.
"Good luck on that. A lot of us come everyday and don't get to meet them." Nicole smiled. "But once when I stayed after my friends left, Louis was leaving going somewhere he knodded at me." She smiled.
"Your lucky. I had to fly half way around the world to try and meet them." I smiled at her. We stood out side most the day. When it was getting pretty late, we decided to go get some food.
"Since your new to London it's my treat. How about we go to the famous Nandos?" Nicole grabbed my arm and we started walking.
"Awe thank you. Is the food at Nandos good?" I've never had it before.
"Yes it's the best." We walked to Nanados. We had to wait a little while. The place was packed.
"I wonder why it's so packed?"
"That only means one thing. One direction are here." Nicole smiled. We looked around I spotted them in the back.
"They're over there." I pointed. Nicole took a picture.
"It's for this one direction update twitter account." I follow a lot of those. I smiled.
"I love those twitter accounts." We were finally able to get a table. We ordered what we wanted and just talked.
"So you love it here yet?" Nicole was really nice.
"Yeah I do. I can't wait to see my cousin. I really missed her. We used to be the best of friends when we were younger. But my uncle got a job over here and they moved." We text here and there. Facebook eachother but that's about it.
"Awe I don't know what I would do if I lost my best friend." Nicole smiled at me. Our food came.
"I was lost for awhile. She said she has a suprise for me. I can't wait." I smiled. "Nandos is really good. I'm going to have to have my cousin come here one night for dinner." I smiled.
"See told you the best food ever." We finished. Nicole paid for the food and we went back to the boy's flatts. We waited like an hour until they came home. When they came home, the girl I thought was familar was with them. I heard people yelling Niall's,Heather's, Harry's, Liam's, Dannielle's, Louis', Eleanor's, and Zayn's names. That's weird my cousin's name is Heather. I pulled out my phone and texted her.
'Hey Heather what's up?' I waited like five minutes for her to text back.
'Not much. Just hanging with my friends. You?' There's no way that the Heather with one direction is my cousin. She would have told me.
'Not much. Bored hanging with my new friend Nicole.' She texted right back.
'Your in London already aren't you. I told you i'd be home in two day's.' She was yelling at me for coming early.
'Yes I am :P I could wait. I wanted to try and meet one direction. I love them.' I smiled while texting her.
"Texting your cousin?" Nicole looked over at me.
"Yeah. She's yelling at me for coming early. She wont be home for two day's. I wasn't suposed to come for three days but couldn't wait." I smiled. Heather texted me back.
'Where are you at?' She was really being over protective.
'I'm outside one direction's flatts :)' She's going to think i'm a stalker.
'Stalker much lol. Act like your leaving, go down one block turn right, then turn down the little road like thing on the right, i'll meet you there :)' I smiled she came home early.
"Um Nicole i'm going to go back to my hotel." Nicole frowned.
"Okay bye. It's was nice meeting you Savanna." I smiled.
"Nice meeting you too. Oh here." I wrote my twitter down and handed her the paper. "Follow me on twitter so we can hangout while i'm here." She smiled.
"Okay. I'll follow you then tweet you to let you know it's me." We hugged. I walked down one block turned right then turned right on the road thing, Just like Heather said to. I waited like five minutes.
"Savanna!" I was looking the other way. "Savanna is that you?" Heather hugged me. I smiled at her.
"Yes it's me." I smiled. Wait one damn minute. I knew that girl with one direction looked familar. "That was you with one direction!" Heather rolled her eye's at me.
"Yes that was me. You weren't suposed to see us together. Meeting them was suposed to be your suprise." Heather laughed.
"OMG how do you know one direction?"I was shocked.
"Come on before anyone notices." Heather wrapped her arm around mine. We started walking. When we got to the back of the boy's building Heather pressed a button.
"Yes?" I heard Harry say. My god I loved his accent.
"It's me Harry. Let me in." Heather laughed.
"Who's me. I don't know a me." Harry laughed.
"Harrold if you don't let me in i'll kick your ass when I get in." Heather laughed.
"Fine. Your no fun." Harry buzzed us in. We walked up some stairs. We stopped at a door.
"Savanna you ready to meet the boy's?" I smiled.
"As ready as i'll ever be." We laughed. Heather opened the door and walked in. I waited in the hall.
"Savanna? Are you coming in?" Heather was confused.
"Um I don't know." I laughed.
"Savanna come on." Heather was standing at the door.
"Heather is that your cousin you told me about." I looked up and Niall was standing beside her.
"Yeah but I don't remember her being so shy." Heather laughed. Niall smiled at her.
"Savanna it's nice to meet you." Niall smiled at me.
"Savanna you either walk in here on your own or i'll make one of them carry you in." Niall walked back into the flatt.
"No you wouldn't." I gave her a I dare you look.
"Harry you own me. I'm collecting now. Carry my cousin in here." Heather pointed at Harry. He walked to the door and smiled at me.I smiled back.
"Will do." Harry walked over to me and picked up like i weighed nothing. He shut the door wit his foot.
"Don't drop me please." Harry acted like he was going to drop me. I put my arms around his neck.
"Would never drop such a lovely girl like you." Harry gave me his cheeky smile. He set me down on my own feet.
"Thank you." I blushed.
"Now that your in here. Come meet the rest of the boy's." Heather pulled me to the couch. I sat beside her. "Savanna meet Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Boy's meet Savanna." I smiled at them.
"Hello Savanna." Liam smiled at me.
"Hello love." Louis gave me a hug.
"Hi Savanna." Zayn smiled.
"Nice meeting you boy's." I smiled at them. "So I have a question how the hell did you meet one direction Heather?" Heather smiled.
"You know how my mom's friends with Justin Bieber's mom." Heather paused to wait for me to say something.
"Yeah I remember meeting a few times before you left."
"Well him and his mom came over a while ago to visit and he introduced me to the boy's. We've been friends ever since." Heather smiled.
"So when you said you weren't in town, you were with the boy's?"
"No I was with Niall for his birthday. Liam was spending time with his bird and family. Zayn was with his family for his sister's birthday and Louis was at a charity event." I smiled.
"So tonight at Nandos you were having dinner for Niall's birthday?" I laughed at their faces.
"How'd you know we were there?" Niall looked concfused.
"I was there having dinner with my friend Nicole." I smiled knowing I freaked them all out.
"See I knew I saw you before. You're the fit girl from Nandos." Harry laughed.
"Ah you think i'm cute?" I blushed.
"I say it like it is." Harry smiled.
"K-i-s-s-i-n-g Harry and Savanna sitting in a tree. First comes love then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a rocking carriage." Louis sang while he dance. Harry and I both grabbed a couch pillow and hit him. We all laughed. "Hey that's mean. You don't even know me and your already hitting me with pillow." Louis salked while he sat down.
"I'm sorry Louis." He smiled.
"Awe I was just messing with you. We all pick on eachother." Louis laughed.
"Savanna tomorrow we'll go to your hotel and get your things and take them to my flatt." I smiled at Heather.
"Okay. Where are we staying tonight?" I already knew but I wanted to hear it from Heather.
"Here dumby." Heather laughed.
"I don't have anything to wear." I frowned.
"You can wear some of my clothes." Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me to his room. He pulled out a shirt and some sweatpants. "Here you can wear these." He handed me the clothes.
"Um thank you." I smiled at him. "I'm not going to put them on right now but when I'm ready to go to sleep I will." I set them on his bed and we walked out. "So what are we doing tonight?" I went to sit on the couch but Harry took the last seat.
"You can sit here." Harry pat his lap. I ignored him. And looked to the others.
"How bout we watch a movie?" Heather jumped from the couch. She was up to something I knew it.
"Sure." I sat on the floor between Harry and Zayn. Harry smiled at me. Heather put a movie in and turned out the lights. The credits went threw. Heather put in Women in Black. "Um Heather is that a scary movie?" I don't like them. I have night scares.
"Maybe." She laughed. I knew she was up to something now. I didn't say anything. I watched the movie anyways. Thirty minutes into the movie Harry leaned down to me.
"I'm not asking you to sit on my lap. I'm making you. You're freaking out." Harry picked up off the floor. I put my hands to his chest. He put his arms around me. I smiled. I hid my face in his chest everytime a scary part came on. I looked up at Harry and he was smiling at me.
"What?" I smiled at him.
"Oh it's just your being such a girl." He laughed.
"Oh really?" I smirked.
"Yeah everytime something scary comes on you hid your face on me." He smiled.
"Hm ever wonder I do it just to get close to you?" I gave him something to think about. Even thoguh it was cause I was scared. I didn't want him to know that. Harry didn't say anything else. I heard Heather and Niall laughing from across the room. The movie finally ended.
"That was a good creppy movie." Heather streched.
"I don't know about anyone else but i'm tired." Louis got up and went toword what I guess is his room. "Oh yeah Savanna nice meeting you love." Louis smiled as he shut his bedroom door.
"I agree with Louis. Come on Niall let's go to bed." Heather grabbed ahold of Niall's hand.
"Wait a second. You weren't going to tell me you two are dating?" I pointed at Niall and Heather.
"Oh yeah that's the second part of the suprise I had for you." Heather laughed as they walked out the door.
"I'm going to go to bed too. Night love birds." Zayn laughed as he left too.
"Guess that leaves me and you." Harry winked at me.
"I guess it does. But I wont be going to sleep until daylight." I laughed.
"Why's that?" Harry looked concerned.
"Oh it's nothing bad. It's just scary movies give me the night scares." I laughed.
"Oh why didn't you say something. We could've went into my room and watched something else." I just realized I was still setting on Harry's lap.
"I wanted to spend time with Heather you know? I haven't seen her in a long time." Harry smiled at me.
"How about we go change and sit and talk?" I smiled at Harry.
"I would like that." I got up from his lap. As we were walking to his room he grabbed my hand and smiled at me.
"I'll just get some shorts and go into the bathroom and change." Harry did just that. I changed into his shirt and sweats. I was sitting on his bed when he walked back in. All I could do was look at him. Couldn't move my eye's.
"Like something you see?" Harry smirked.
"Maybe." I winked at him.
"Well all I have to say is my clothes look better on you." He smiled at me.
"Why thank you." I smiled.
"So do you want to talk here in my bedroom? Or out on my balcony?" I made him think I was really thinking about it. But I had already made up my mind. I waned to go out on the balcony. I smiled.
"I wanna go out on the balcony." Harry smiled and walked over to his balcony door's and opened. He came back into his room and pulled his pillows and blankets off of his bed. He made a little bed out on the balcony for us. It was cute.
"You know Harry from everything i've read about you, you keep amazing me. People write you off to be this horny 18 year old. But your not. You had a chance to 'get me' in your bed and you asked me if I waned to lay in your bed or on the balcony." I walked over to him and kissed him. he smiled. Hell I didn't even know I had that in me. I've never been like this before. "I'm so sorry. I don't know where that came from i've." Harry stopped me from talking by kissing me. It was my turn to smiled.
"Don't be sorry. I liked it." We layed down on the blankets.
"So is there anything you want to know about me?" I smiled at him.
"Well how long are you going to be in London?" I didn't know. Heather didn't tell me when she wanted me to leave.
"I really don't know. Heather and I never talked about when I would leave." I laughed. "What else?"
"Do you have someone waiting for you when you get home. Like a boyfriend that your on break with cause you came here?" I smiled.
"Actually no. I didn't really talk to guys that much in school. All I have back home is my parents and other family." Harry smiled.
"So it would be okay if I did think again?" Harry looked at my lips then back up at my eyes. I looked at his lips. I loved the way it felt when we kissed. I smiled at him. He kissed me again. But this time it wasn't short sweet and simple. It was long, sweet, and pasionate. I smiled in the middle of the kiss. "I take it you like kissing me?" He smiled at me.
"Very much so." I kissed him again. He smiled at me.
"Tell me about you Savanna." Harry was one of those hard to find kind of guys. I smiled. I got lucky that I found him.
"Well as you know my names Savanna." We laughed. "I'm 18, I don't have to go back home if I don't want to. I love being here in London. I like cats and dogs. I love to cook. I love kids. I worked at a daycare back home. And I like you." I smiled.
"I think you pretty much know everything about me." Harry laughed. "But i'll ask anyways. Is there anything you want to know about me?" I smiled at him.
"Well there is this one little thing I have to know. Do I have a reason for staying in London?" Harry smiled and kissed me.
"I think that anwsered your question." I smiled at him. I felt like i've known him my whole life. We fell asleep out on the balcony talking. I didn't have any scares from the movie. I think in had something to do with that fact I wasn't thinking about the movie when I fell asleep. And being in Harry's arms helped a lot. We woke the next day to Heathe coming into Harry's room looking for us.
"Savanna? Harry? Where the bloody hell are you?" I laughed at her. She found us. "Well well well look what we have here. She better still be pure Harrold or i'm kicking your ass." Heather laughed.
"Who said I was to start off with." I gave Heather this look. She gave me a meaner one back. She grabbed the pillow from under my head and hit me with it. "I am I am stopping hitting me." We laughed.
"Well now that that's out of way breakfest is ready."
Three Years Later
"We want to thank everyone for coming to cellebrate our marriage but before this night ends. Our best man has something he wants to ask our maid of honor." Niall handed the mic to Harry.
"Well as you all know." Harry looked out to everyone. "Well not all of you but most of you. Savanna and I have been dating for three years. She's made these three years the best of my life." Harry walked over to me and got down on one knee. "I wanted to wait until I got to meet your parents and ask them. Which I did." Harry laughed. I started to tear up a little. "Savanna will you marry me and make the rest of my life as happy as these three years?" I started to tear up.
"I knew you and Heather were up to something." I smiled and kissed him.
"I'll take that as a yes?" I smiled and kissed him again.
"YES!" Everyone started clapping.
"SHE SAID YES!" Harry jumped for joy.