I Wish He Knew

My Best Friend Niall

I'm Kareah.. This is my first blog entry so I'm sorry if this sucks, I'm still getting used to it. I don't expect anybody to read this, I just need to vent. I have survived elementary school and middle school without completely attacking the sex god, Niall, AKA my bestest friend. He is the cutest little Irish potato you will ever meet! He's bleach blonde (naturally a brunette), sea blue eyes, and the shyest, cutest, I don't even know how to explain his personality. He has the cutest laugh, he's drop dead sexy when he swears, and.. UGH! I just want him to be mine.. I have for so long.. So, uh, I guess if you enjoy reading about people's misery you can go ahead and read this blog..

~Reality, Next Day At School~
My mom dropped me off in the school parking lot, so now I'm just waiting for Niam.. Niall and Liam, I mean. They are the cutest little couple ever. I mean they're not dating nor are they gay, but I wish they were sometimes because they just look so adorable standing next to each other.. Ugh, what am I saying?! I love that blonde haired son of a bitch! Ooo, I see Liam driving over in his mom's car.. Wow, she must be an idiot, she doesn't even notice that her son drives her car illegally. I mean she does look like a drug addict.. Maybe a prostitute? Nevermind, here they come!

Niall: Hey babe *hugs her*
Kareah: *blushes* Good morning, guys *does her special handshake with Liam*
Liam: Does anybody know where Zayn is?.. I already know Harry and Louis are somewhere private, probably making out *laughs*
Niall: *elbows him in the ribs* Leave them alone, they're just good friends..
Liam: VERY. Good friends... You see what I did there, I paused f-
K+N: WE GET IT...
Liam: You guys don't have to be rude.. Oh, look, Niall's little girlyfriend is coming *pats his back then walks off*

Niall slowly turned to me looking really nervous. I understood his body language clearly, I quickly fixed his hair and kissed his cheek. I wished him good luck before starting to head to my next class. I turned my head to look at him. He was looking back and forth from me to his friend, Alyssa, or something like that.. God, I'm so jealous of her! I can tell that Niall likes her.. He's always staring at her.. Or in other words, checking out her ass. I mean seriously what 17 year old gets butt implants?! Okay, okay, I know i'm being overly jealous.. But look at the way he hugs her.. He holds her so close and that look on his face.. Why am I slowing down my pace?.. Why am I watching them talk?? I shouldn't be doing this. Well.. Why not.. I'm not doing anything wrong.. Just simply watching.. I'll just hide in this bush. Holy shit, is this dog shit?! SHIT! Oh my god what is this... I look down for ONE minute and they're already swapping spit?! What happened to shy, insecure Niall?.. AH! WHAT THE FUCK ZAYN?! YOU DO NOT JUST POP OUT OF NOWHERE AT PEOPLE!! OH MY GOD I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!

Kareah: *punches Zayn in the chest* Oh my god I hate you!
Zayn: *keeps laughing hard* I'm sorry.. So where's Harry and Madison?
Kareah: Don't know.. I thought you took him and Louis?
Zayn: Louis' in the bathroom fixing his haiiiiii-.......

I heard a loud noise and saw a cloud of smoke in the corner of my eye. I quickly turned my head. Harry drove his motorcycle into the gate again.. Ugh, fucking idiot.. Zayn and I ran over to check out how bad his injuries were this time. Luckily, Harry was perfectly fine, but Madison was laying on the ground crying. A crowd quickly formed around us as Madison made a huge scene. I dropped to my knees and checked her out. She had a cut about the size of a nickel.. Oh my god, I swear she can be SUCH a drama queen sometimes. The first bell rang so everybody ran off, including Zayn and I, leaving just Harry and Madison.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written fan fiction in YEARS so pleeeaase forgive me if this is terrible!