I Could Be Your Perfect Disaster, If You Gaver Me an Ever After

The beginning (Day one)

My name is Maggie. When ever I get close to something and start to love everything goes down hill from there. Until that amazing day when I met this wonderful boy named Levi. Might I add that he is one of the populars in my school. Ya... that is one of the reassons why I can't be with him... Another is because he doesn't even know I exist. I expect to make him know me by the end of this faithful week if my planning out my own little makeover sessions. If I can't make hm notice me by being myself, then I will make him notice me by how I look.
-------------------------- Day one ----------------------------------------------------------------
It was monday. The first day of school and my little makeover session. I decided to work on my hair first. Originally it was one layer, plain brown, and down to my ass. I never did anything with it but I went to this lady that day after school and got it thinned, layed, and colored with permission from my mom. It cost me about 30 dollars because my hair is so goddamn thick and the hait cut took like 3 hours. I walked out looking compleatly different though and I loved it. Next was going to the eye dockter and getting some contacts. whne I todl my mom I wanted to cahnge my image her innitial reation was that I was beautiful and shouldn't change for anyone. So I told her it was for me. she smiled and gave me her credt card for new clothes, makeup, and whatever I needed. But through all this I wasn't going to give up my hightops. Never. no one could make me. So i decided to get a pair in each color. bytthe time i was done shopping i looke like a compleatly differnt person. I went home and practiced my new makeup style for the morning. i went to sleep with a clear head and hopefulness that I was going to catch some attention. The next morning I woke up, did My hair and makeuo then got dressed. I made my way downstairs not looking like myself and went to my car. i drove to school and got tons of looks form boys who were walking. I parked in my usual spot and walked to my locker before first bell. I had my back turned away from everyone but i could hear every little whisper. i turned around slowly seeing the group of guys who were usually avoiding me and never talking to me stadning infront of me. I waved shyly and they all smailed wide. Then a boy came uo from behind my, put his arm around my waist and whispered something naughty in my ear. i made a disgusted sound and oushed him away. "All you horn dogs get away from me..." I said, flipped my hair and turned towards my friends, jessie, locker. He was standing there with wide eyes. "Holy shit Maggie..." He mimbled nad i whispered in his ear. "play along" I hugged him tight and kissed him softly. "Baby i missed you.." i said acting all cute. He smiled wide and i coudl tell it was real. "Missed you too Mags.." He said and kissed me again. All they guys who were behind me just stood there with their mouths on the ground. i whispered to Jessie. "When i walk away, slap my ass. Whe I turn to glare blow me a kiss and act all cute ok?" He nodded and did as i asked. They guys looked dumb founded. When I turned the corner i laughed and ran right into the most popular girl in school. "Oh look at this! Little miss welfare is tryign to act like a princess for the day" Amy the queen bee said. I looked behind her and saw her crew. Then I saw Levi walking into the school with his buddies. i smiled at him and he smiled back. Amy pushed me up against a locker and knocked all my stuff out of my hands before kicking them across the halls and walking away laughing. I frowned and held my shoulder as the bell rang and i gathered my stuff. I could see Levi say bye to his friends and walk towards me. He handed me a few of my books and helped me up. "Thanks' i said pushing some hair behind my ear. "maggie... right?" he said and smiled down at me. i nodded biting my lip. "You look... Different..." His smile slowly faded then he smiled again. "you look cute.. I'm sorry about amy.. She is a bitter bitch... Do you want to ditch and go somewhere else?" He asked and offered me his hand. I bit my lip harder and nodded, pullng my skirt down a little more. "You look really uncomfortable... Let get you some nice pajama pants on" i smiled up at him and he smiled back. then I woke up... turns out that was all a dream and i wasn't really hanging out with Levi... fuck. My. life.