I Swear I've Seen Your Face Before.

Chapter Seven; It's Not Your Fault, So Please Stop Your Crying Now.

"Lex, I'm sorry I don't have the answers for you, but please listen to me. It's not your fault. Tay just gets scared when people get too close to her. She never meant to hurt you. Honestly, she thought she was never going to see you again - she thought it would be best for you." I said to Alex. All I wanted was for him to understand none of this was his fault.
"But, why? Why would it have been the best for me? She's the only person I ever trusted with my life. Ever since she left, I'm been a fucking mess. My parents didn't even recognise me. I wanted nothing but to have her back..." Alex trailed off and looked away from me.

I didn't realise how much this had really hurt him, but seeing the raw emotions pouring out of him kind of hurts me. I don't blame him for being upset... How can I when I was upset over the same girl?

The bell sounded, telling us it was time for our first lesson. Me and Alex had English first. I knew this because I had already looked at his timetable. Alex quickly went to the bathroom to freshen himself up a little, before we both made our way to our English classroom in silence.

When we entered thr room, I went to my seat at the back of the classroom, and Alex made his way over to Mrs Tenn's desk. I'd forgotten to mention to Alex that Tay was in this class.

"Okay, class. We have a new student in today. His name is Alex Gaskarth. I'd like you to be nice to him and make him feel welcome. Would you like to go and sit at the back next to Jack Barakat, please?" Mrs Tenn said.

He made his way over to where I was sat, glancing around at everyone in the class. His eyes stopped when they reached Tay. He quickly sat down, and forced himself to look at the front.

He wrote down every word which Mrs Tenn said, as a way of distracting himself. I felt bad for him. I really did. I mean, at least Tay told me we were breaking up, and didn't just leave without a word. It was a very shitty thing for her to do.

I decided that I wasn't going to focus on those two for now. I copied down the things that Alex had written down - at least he knows his stuff. Maybe, just maybe, with Alex sat next to me, I could probably pass English. I hoped so anyway. Not like id help me get to where I want to be.

You see, my dream is to be in a pop-punk/punk-rock band, touring all over the world, building an awesome fanbase. That is all I want to do. My parents don't approve though. They say that I should go out and get a proper job, go to college, graduate high school, go to university. But, I can't do that. I'm not able to get the grades to do that - I can't make them pround in that aspect of life. Music is my dream, it's my life. I will not give that up just because my parents want me to be something different. I'm sorry.

Mrs Tenn was droning on, and I had sort of phased out half way through the lesson. I felt a nudge on my elbow, and saw a note being placed on my work book.

"I can't do this anymore. I can see Tay out of the corne rof my eye and she looks upset. My heart feels like it's been torn apart all over again.
What the fuck do I do Jack?"

I read the note twice over. I didn't know what I was supposed to say to him. I've never been good at giving advice. I ripped a page out of my note book, and wrote down: "Come to mine after school. We'll tell eachother everything, and we'll both help eachother out, ok? (:"

I folded it up and gave it to him, smiling. He read it and looked up at me, nodding his head and mouthing "okay".
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been 28 days. I am so sorry.

Here's a new chapter. I'm going to start writing a bit more frequently. Maybe, I'll update every Thursday/Saturday/Sunday - I have the most time then. I have to get ready for college now so I'mma not waffle on for so long.

The title for this chapter is New Found Glory - It's Not Your Fault so all right and credits go to them. I don't own it:3

I hope you guys still want to read this story? :(

Read, comment, subscribe, reccommend? yay :3

love you guys:)
Lauren :) xx