Status: my life, in writing.

Up in the Air

one

My epic love story begins in the seventh grade. That's when I met him. At first we didn't even know each other existed, though we were in the same study hall class. I never paid him any attention and vise versa. It wasn't until after winter break when the name, Trey Fields meant something.

Our seats were changed. Trey sat beside me at the back table. That's when we first exchanged words. Got to know each other. Added each other on Myspace. He had a girl friend, a pit bull looking bitch. I was never jealous of her. I didn't have any feelings towards Trey until they broke up.

When pit bull was officially out of the picture, things changed between us. It was no longer just casually talking but flirting. I roll my eyes now thinking about how ridiculous we were. Our study hall teacher hated us. We wouldn't stop talking, no matter how far apart she separated us. We passed cute little notes, trying to sneak it, but we were always so obvious.

That's when we first dated. I wouldn't call it dating now though. Our relationship only left the confines of the school once, and it was still at a school related function. It was an important school related function though. I forget what the function was, I just remember it was for school outside on the football field of our high school.

It was time to leave. Time to go our separate ways. It was so awkward. We stood there with my friend and her boyfriend at the time, just looking at each other. Waiting for once of us to leave. I was tried of waiting, so I made the first move. I kissed him. I kissed Trey Fields right on the mouth, taking him by surprise. It was short, sweet, and to the point. After that I left. Not even a bye afterwards.

I'll never forget it. That is a memory that will be burned into my mind, forever. He won't forget it either. The time that, Caroline Hill beat him to the punch.

We went into a friend phase during summer. He had football camp all three months so I didn't get to see Trey. When eighth grade started, we dated again. Again, not really dating just using the terms boyfriend and girlfriend. Eighth grade was starting off as a great year. With all the football games that I went to with Trey's number painted on both cheeks. Meeting a lot of new people, along with keeping the friends that I already had.

Ryan Nova and I became great friends. He was biggie and I was smalls. We had three classes together, and somehow I ended up doing all the work and he copied. Ryan was more muscle than brains.

We were on the Washington D.C. trip. At our first gas stop of the day. I was standing with Piper and Zoe, my best friends when my gay best friend, Zack, comes up and tells me that Trey wants to break up.

Of course I was pissed. I didn't let it show, but I was mad and heartbroken. I couldn't believe that he would have the nerve to tell my friend to break up with me for him. I blew it off. I wasn't going to let a guy ruin my trip. Karma would get him back, and she did. He lost is wallet. With all of his money in it. Sucked for him.

I on the other hand, spent my time with Ryan. He was having some girl troubles of himself so we banded together as the misfits of relationships. Trey didn't like that I was hanging out with another guy, but he couldn't do anything about it.

The next time we dated I wanted it solely for revenge. I would be the one breaking his heart. It didn't work out that way though. Again he ended up breaking my heart for the second time in just a few months.

It was the eighth grade dance. Zack asked me to go with him. Zoe and I went together to the school to meet our dates. At first it was fun, then Trey asked me to dance. I left Zack for Trey. He was pretty pissed, calling me that night after the dance, screaming about how stupid I was. I couldn't let go of Trey though, he meant something to me. I'd always choose him.

It wasn't until the start of high school did our relationship become serious. It wasn't hiding inside the school. We went places and did stuff together. It also was the time I totally lost myself in a boy that would keep a piece of me forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is my new story. Sorry if this is a little bit slow. I just wanted to explain a little bit. But anyways tell me what you think of it so far. It'll get better I promise.

Read my other story, if you're not already! -> CLLLLLICK HERE!

Adios,
Morgan.