Status: New

A Man With Scissors for Hands

A Problem, Resolved

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- One Week Later -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I still hadn't left the bus. I didn't feel like seeing many people. Or people seeing me like this for that matter. I avoided Devin as much as possible. All I wanted to do any more was play and write music. I'm still confused about everything. But I have learned to cope with confusion. I still talked to Allie about everything. How I was feeling about it, when I wanted to approach him about it, but couldn't gather enough courage to do so.
Allie and the guys had left for the show. I felt bad for not helping her with the merch table, but I wasn't ready yet. I wasn't ready to go and face the real world again. I still needed help, and I realized it.
I picked up Ricky's acoustic guitar, and began playing something.
"Feel the wind beneath your feet. I don't care to see you leave. What you're in for now beats jealousy. I'm gone, from the wretched place, just another face, In and out of my head. Scars Run down your arms, to make you feel like something. I'm so lonely, and It's killing me, it's tearing me apart. Life is just a game, says the lady with gold drops filling her hands. Life, if just a war, says the kid, who cannot take anymore." I sang. It was then that I had realized it was 'Just Another Soul' by Farewell, My Love. The lyrics meant everything to me. Especially now. I sighed, and decided to get dressed. I had decided on Black skinny jeans with holes int he knees, a Miss May I Tee shirt, and black combat boots. I quickly put on eye liner and mascara. I walked out of the bus, and searched for either Allie, or Austin. I walked around, slightly confused on where everyone was.
I had searched for about 5 minutes, when I seen Allie from a distance. I smiled, as I began walking over to her.
"Dani!" She said, hugging me.
I chuckled, and helped her set up the Merch table.
"Are you okay?" She asked, as the first fan came up and bout a shirt.
I smiled. "I feel better about everything today, actually." I answered.
"Your ready." She said.
"For what?" I asked.
"To decide." She answered.
"When am I supposed to tell him, that I choose Chris?"
She smiled. "I knew you'd choose the right thing. And, whenever your ready."
I giggled. She always knew what to say.
We sold most of the merch, and the set was over.
The guys where now in view, walking towards the signing table.
"Your going to watch with me, right?!" Allie asked, grabbing my hand, and running towards the guys. we watched the fans. The way they would cry and pour their heart out to them. It was truly inspiring. They had the best fans, ever. I couldn't believe what some of them had been through. Hearing the stories, made me want to just hug them, and never let go. They made me want to hurt anyone that has ever hurt them. It was a confusing, yet dominant feeling.
Next, a girl who was really jumpy, and excited. She took a quick picture with the guys, and then yelled, "Can I get a picture with Dani, and Allie?!"
Allie and I both exchanged glances, before nodding.
We took a quick picture, and she ran off towards a group of girls, all wearing the same All Time Low tee shirt.
Allie smiled at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm just happy I have my Dani back." She answered.
I smiled, and hugged her.

After the signing, we all walked back to the bus, laughing.
"Hey Devin, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.
He smiled, and nodded. We waited for the guys to walk a little bit ahead of us.
"I just wanted you to know, I love you. I really do, But Chris makes me happy."
He chuckled. "I know that." He began. "Keep a secret?"
He put his arm around my shoulders.
I giggled, and nodded. "Of coarse!"
"I, actually met a girl...and I really like her." He said.
I smiled. "Who is she?! When do we get to meet her?!" I asked.
"Soon, hopefully. Her name is Kylie."
I smiled again, and hugged him. "I'm happy for you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!!

*sorry for any mistakes*