Status: New

A Man With Scissors for Hands

So Let the First Snow Fall

* 2 weeks later *

"When's the next show?" I asked, directed toward Devin.
"Uhm, in 2 hours, i think. Ask Chris. He would know." He replied.
I giggled, and walked to the front of the bus.
"Hey there Chrisy!"
He chuckled.
"Do you know what time the next show is?" I asked.
"In about 2 hours. Why?" He answered.
"I don't know. Just a question, i guess." I said.
He smiled. "So, how you like tour so far?"
I giggled. "It's awesome." I replied.
"Told you you'd like it!" He added.
I smiled, and walked back to Devin.
"So, are you going to watch the show?" He asked.
"Have I missed one so far?"
He smiled, and kissed my temple.
"Your a weirdo. You know that?" He asked.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Takes on to know one!" I commented.
He smiled. "I guess that explains how you know all of these weirdos." He said, motioning to the guys.
"Hey! You know us too!" Balz said.
I smiled again. "He's right! Your a weirdo too!"
"What?! I am not!" Devin Protested, holding back laughter.
I shook me head. "Just admit it!"
"No! Never!" He said.
"Okay, okay, we're all weirdos. Some -like Devin- more than others." Ricky added.
We all laughed.
"He's right!" Ryan commented.
I giggled, again.
Ryan's voice was something you didn't get to hear much in a conversation. I wish he talked more. I made a mental note to talk to him alone sometime.
"Okay, well, if the show is in 2 hours, I should probably get dressed." I stated, remembering that I was still in my pajamas.
I walked back to my suitcase, and grabbed my Hollywood Undead shirt, Black skinny jeans, a black beanie, and my make up. I skipped to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and changed. Once I was finished with my make up, it was time for the guys to get ready. While I waited, i listened to 'Animal I Have Become' by Three Days Grace. I loved TDG. They're one of my all time favorite bands. Once they where finished, we walked to the stage. It was windy outside, so my hair looked horrible, but I couldn't care less. I loved being on warped tour. The short amount I have been anyways. I hugged all the guys before they ran on stage. Angelo first, then Balz, Ghost, Ryan, Ricky, and Chris. I sang along to most of the songs -all except for the new one that I hadn't known very well 'If It's Dead We'll Kill It- And talked to Allie at the merch tent. She was definitely my best (girl) friend on tour. I had met LIGHTS, but I don't think she liked me very much. Although, who could blame her? Allie reminded me a lot of Devin, especially when he was in High School.

"So, tour's been okay for you?" She asked.
I nodded. "Yeah. It's been awesome."
She giggled. "You sound like Ricky when you say 'awesome'."
I smiled. "Your a nerd. But I love your nerdyness."
She hugged me. "And I love yours as well!"
I giggled, and we listened to the music. The set was odly my favorite sngs, in order.

Immaculate Misconception

Abigail

Cobwebs

Scissorhands

Creatures

.Com Pt 2

We Only Come Out At Night

Puppets

If It's Dead, We'll Kill It

As much as I loved all of them, the set consisted of my favorites. I watched as Allie sold a few shirts, and bracelets. She was so comfortable around people. I envy her for that. It seemed like she never got nervous. Around anyone, or before anything. She's beautiful, intelligent, and very dynamic. It seemed that she's perfection. I always thought it was weird how I saw beauty in everything, except for myself. It made me wonder if I would be a different person if I was happy with who I am. If it would have changed the things I've already done.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I removed myself from my bunk, giving up on attempting sleep, and walked out into the lounge area of the bus. I noticed that Chris was sitting on the sofa.

"Chris?" I asked.
He quickly turned his head to look at me, and smiled. "Couldn't sleep?"
I shook my head. "Nope."
He patted the spot next to him, motioning me to sit by him. I smiled, and did as told. I layed my head on his shoulder and yawned.
"Do you li-"
I cut him off. "Don't ask me. That's all you ever ask." I stated.
"Sorry."
I lifted my head, so I could look at him. "Can I ask you something?"
He nodded.
"You have to tell the truth." I added.
He raised his right hand.
I smiled. "Are you really okay with me being on tour? Or are you just saying yes because Devin wants me to be?" I asked.
"Dani, Your fun to have around. If Devin didn't ask you to come on tour, I would've asked you." He replied.
"But, you never ask me anything, except if I like being here. Did I do something?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No. That's not the reason I ask you that."
"Then, what is the reason?" I asked.
He looked at his feet, and shook his head again. "Try and get some sleep, okay?"
I sighed, and layed my head back on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, and drifted off into my dreams of being who I wanted...

* Chris's P.O.V *

She layed her head on my shoulder, and once I was sure she was asleep, I gave in.

"You want to know the real reason? Because If I said anything else, I'd ruin it. Your beautiful. I hate lying to you. I have been for two weeks. I wish you where mine. But, I know you don't feel the same. How could you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?!!
Comment and Rec Please!!?!! It might end my madness!!