Status: New

A Man With Scissors for Hands

The Little Things

"Get up." I heard Allie say, while shaking me.
I grunted, and drug myself out of my bunk. "How late am I?" I asked.
She smiled. "10 minutes." She said.
"Fuck!" I quickly walked to the bathroom, put my hair in a pony tail, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I quickly got dressed in my clothes for the day.
"Hey, Allie?" I asked.
"Hm?"
"Can I borrow your black boots? The ones with the buckles?" I asked.
"Sure." She said, walking back to her's and Ryan's things, grabbing them, and tossing them to me.
I quickly put them on, and did my make up.
"Alright, ready?" She asked.
"My-"
"Here." She said, handing me my phone, and grabbing my hand, dragging us out the door.
I giggled, and let the sun rays warm my skin.
"Alright..." She stopped walking, and bit her lip. "I think it's this way." She said, walking towards the left.
"You THINK?" I asked.
She smiled. "We never know until we try!"
We both giggled, and continued walking.
"We're going the wrong way!" I said, we both continued to laugh.
"Okay, i think your right. Come on!" She said, grabbing my hand, and tugging it, as we both ran the other way.
We where still both laughing our asses off.
"Wait!" I said, running faster, towards the Of Mice & Men tour bus.
"Austin!" I yelled, stopping in front of him, and catching my breath.
"What?" He asked.
"Do you know what stage MIW is playing on?" I asked.
He nodded, and it was the best thing I had ever seen. "Number 12." He answered.
"Thanks!" I ran back to Allie, and started sprinting towards the way we had just came from.
"I thought-"
"We didn't go far enough!" I cut her off.
She busted out laughing, and had a hard time running because of it.
OM&M where the nicest people on tour -other than Allie, and MIW of coarse. Austin was my go-to- guy for directions. All of them members made me laugh. It was always a good time with them.
We had FINALLY arrived at the merch table, and began selling things -with a few angry comments from the tour manager.
"Why the hell where you late?!" He screamed at us.
Allie and I where both holding back laughter.
"Okay, now that the fans have everything they want, I'm going to go watch from side stage. Want to come with?" I asked Allie.
"No, I'm okay. My ears still hurt from yesterday." She said, flashing her genuine smile.
I smiled, and hugged her, before jogging towards the side of the stage. I listened to the last 3 songs.

Puppets
Scissorhands
If It's Dead, We'll Kill It

I held a little hatred towards myself, for being late, but I couldn't help it.
After Chris' said his goodbyes to the amazing fans,They all ran off the stage. First Angelo, Ryan, Balz, Ghost, Ricky, and Chris.
They where all looking at me, with weird expressions on there faces.
"What?" I asked.
And then it hit me. "Don't even think about it!" I warned.
They all smiled.
"Fuck." I said, before turning around, and running as fast as I could.
"Dani!" Allie screamed, as I ran past her, the guys all behind me.
I looked back, but continued running. I wasn't talking any chances.
I screamed, as I ran behind Austin, and used him as a shield.
"Dani, what are you doing?" He asked, chuckling.
I laughed. "There coming!" I said, pointing to the guys.
He laughed. "They just get off stage?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Okay, we won't hug you, but you still have to come with us." Devin said.
"And how do I know you not lying?" I asked, making sure Austin was still guarding me.
"We would never lie to you!" Ricky said.
"Vampires lie!" I exclaimed.
They all chuckled.
"Aw, come on!" Devin said, holding his hand out, motioning for me to take it.
I sighed, and hesitantly moved from behind Austin.
"Get her!"
I screamed, and was surrounded by extremely sweaty guys.
"Eww!!"
They laughed.
"Okay, can I please have some personal space now!?"
They all let go, and began to walk to the signing table.
I placed my hand in Chris', and we walked with the guys.
It was the little things like this that I appreciated the most. Cuddling, Holding hands. Those heart stopping kisses. Those where my favorite things. He looked down at me, and gave me his absolutely beautiful smile. He was perfection. Like something from a fairy tale.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!