Status: New

A Man With Scissors for Hands

Devil's Night

Authors Note- 69 Readers ;)

* Dani's P.O.V *

I woke up next to Chris, and then remembered the amazing birthday I just had. I lifted my head from his chest, and kissed him on the nose before wiggling out of his grasp. I quickly changed out of my pajamas, and walked out the hotel room door, heading to find either Allie, or Devin. I walked down into the lobby, to find the entire band waiting -except for Allie and Devin....
"Hey guys, your up early." I said.
Angelo chuckled. "We have to get to the next venue. Could you wake up Chris for us?" He asked.
I nodded. "Hey Ange, do you know where Allie or Devin are?" I asked.
He shook his head. I sighed, and fast-walked back to our room. I opened the door, and layed next to him.
"Chris, you have to get up, love."
He groaned, and cuddled me closer to him.
"Come on, you have to!" I said, giggling.
He shook his head. "Can't we just stay here all day?" He asked.
I smiled. "You have fans that adore you. No. You can't." I stated.
"Get dressed." I said, getting up and walking back downstairs to the lobby.
"He's up." I told Angelo. "So he should be ready in about 45 minutes."
We both chuckled.
"Do you need any help with loading the stuff back on the bus?" I asked.
He shook his head. "Nope. We're ready, just waiting for Chris, Devin, and Allie." He answered.
I smiled. Ange was always so nice. He rarely ever lost his temper. He was patient, and I envied him for that.
I walked over to Ryan, still wondering where Allie could be. "Hey Dani, what's up?" He asked
I smiled. "Nothing...do you know where Allie is?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No, but she might still be in the hotel room. Here's the key, if you want to go check." He said, placing the key in my hand.
I thanked him, before sprinting back into the hotel, and up the stairs to floor 3.
I put the key in, and opened the door.
I could hear Devin...why was Devin with Allie?
"Devin! Your not going to tell her!" Allie said, anger in her voice.
"You -of all people- should know how much it would hurt her to have to choose between her best friend, and the guy she loves!"
"Allie, I know, but I can control my feelings!" He said.
"How exactly are you supposed to approach her about that?! 'Oh Hey, Dani! I just wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you! Do you love me ba-"
"I wouldn't do anything like that! I'd just tell her that I had feelings for her, not that I LOVE her!" He cut Allie off.
Devin...wait...this couldn't be real..this had to be a joke.
"Allie! Please, just, put yourself in my place for one sec-"
"No Devin! Even if I WAS In you place, I would not -under ANY circumstances- ruin my best friends relationship, JUST because I had a crush on him! You don't do that!" She said.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I didn't want to just shut up about it. Act like it had never happened. I stepped around the corner of the room.
"Is it true?" I asked. They both jerked their heads in my direction, looks of fear on their faces.
"Devin, is it true?" I asked, again.
"Dani, I'm so sorry, I tried to stop him, but I couldn't-"
"Allie, this isn't your fault." I began.
"Your my best friend, I wouldn't blame anything on you. You where just trying to protect me." I said, forcing a smile.
She hugged me, before sighing, and hesitantly leaving the room.
I sat next to Devin on the hotel bed.
"Is it?" I asked again.
He nodded. "Yeah..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! Tell me what you think!!

*Sorry for any mistakes!