Left

Chapter Three (Plotted)

Jim was the first one up. Of course he was; he was the only one who knew about the bomb, because he had planted it. He looked around. He saw Solei lying battered and bloody not far from where he had set the bomb. Good. She had been noticing too much about him. She had to be taken care of. She wasn't dead; she’d just been thrown into a wall. She knew too much. She had to be removed. Jim ran over to her. He brushed the singed hair off her face. She was still beautiful, his biggest mistake had been to fall for her. he leaned over her. She was still breathing and had quite the pulse. He had to hide her so the others thought she was dead. The hospital. She could stay in a room there. It was right by the ship and she wouldn’t be able to get out. This was going to work. He could leave here and traumatize her.

Jim picked her up and walked her over to the hospital room. He placed her in the one that was closest to the ship and used a code from the outside to shut the glass. He turned around to see the rest of the group walking towards him.

“She’s dead. She’s dead and we don't have much time. We have to leave. She had the plague in her system, so we can’t take her body with us,” he said to them.

“I’m so sorry Jim,” said Tim. “She was a good friend.”

Jack looked devastated. His face contorted with rage and sorrow. He stayed quiet and turned toward the ship. A storm began to encroach on the team’s location.

“We need to go now!” shouted Jim.

The team lined up one by one and entered the ship. Jack looked back at the room where Solei lay. It seemed as if the glass had become darker as the storm progressed. Jack felt cold and wet. He paused before turning around and entered the ship in shock.

This was the day Jack died.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is where I had meant to end when I started Writing it, how ever there will be more!