‹ Prequel: Disaster Reformed

Liars Revived

Image

By the time Tobi had went to recover Itachi's corpse, it had already disappeared. Disturbed by the thought, but also uncaring, he had went back to the Akatsuki hideout to continue planning the destruction of the world.

Itachi, somehow recovered from death and unwounded, started off on his own journey, not knowing where to go. He could go back to the Akatsuki, but Tobi had wanted him dead. This had been his plan all along. So in his journey, he comes across a person in a black cloak, who fights him with only a kunai, and he tests the skill. After trading questions and barely any answers, they both go on their own way.

I do not own the Naruto characters. I do, however, own Suki and Celestica. This is my story, and the personalities of the characters in the anime and manga are changed a little, and if you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not changing it to match completely, because I can't. Please do not steal my idea, or my story. It would be useless considering it cannot be published. So please enjoy reading it. Thank you.

The video I have posted below is an amv that I have made for this story. Rukia from Bleach is played as Suki, and Lucy from Fairy Tail is played as Celestica. Enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=lm5TOCP_mVE[/youtube]