Who

Chapter 1

Stumbling into her apartment, Aubrey let herself collapse against the wall perpendicular to her door. Her throat constricted as she tried taking in a deep breath. A brief glance downwards, she paled. It was everywhere... her blood.

She forced herself into the kitchen across the open living area, struggling to get to the otherside. Blood dripped down onto her jeans, and also began tickling the surrounding skin of the wound.

Her shaking hand turned the knob of the faucet, and she bent over to drink from the pouring water, letting it soothe the raw feeling in her throat. She pushed herself back up, taking a deep breath while her hands pressed against the bleeding wound...

Aubrey wasn’t meant to get stabbed. No, not at all. She had nothing to do with these guys. She had just gotten in the way, and the knife decided to plunge into the flesh of her torso. They hadn’t done anything, but merely yell at eachother before dissapearing into the night. Aubrey did not exactly recall everything that happened, just the searing pain in her waist, then the shock. Thankfully, her apartment was not too far off...

The sounds of the emergency dialer dispatcher hanging up relieved her worries. They were on their way, and she swore she could hear the distant blearing of sirens. Thank you Lord!

She moved towards the door weakly, a large kitchen towel pressed roughly against the bloody patch against her shirt, but since it was dark she didn’t recognize another presence in the room.

He moved fast, his nostrils flaring out slightly. Whoever he was, she had no idea, but for some well known reason, he was ot exactly a force to be reckoned with.

His hand wrapped around her shoulder and pulled her into his chest, weaving his other arm above the bleeding wound.

She didn’t even have time to scream, his hand moved quickly, sliding over her wet mouth, and sealing shut any pleads that she could have let out.

It was too late.

The emergency crew stormed in, shining flashlights in every direction. The only hint that she was there were the heavy blood stains across the chipped wood floors, but that was it. There were no bloody trails that would lead them to Aubrey.

She was merely a figment of their imagination, just another stupid fucking prank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeep! I hope you liked this daaahlings... well idgaf really if you don't, cause this was all from the top of my head.. inspired by some listening to music. Yaaay, it's Friday. I know, I feel like I should be out, but I've been so tired all day.. and soooo sore, I can't walk without being in pain... (workout aftermath!) I haven't worked out in like a good week so... it was a good surprise for maaah hot bod;) LOL <33