Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 1

As the men who attacked me fall to the ground with lust in their eyes... they fall dead. My name is Alanie. You may call me Ally-chan, as my one and only friend called me. One man was one short breath to death.

"W-who are you?" he asked.

I smirk down at him and sang him this.

"The Last Song You'll Ever Hear."

He laid his head down and died. I felt no pity... no sorrow. I haven't since the day I turned blind.

In my village I was the most beautiful girl. Every man wanted me. Even older men wanted me. I had a singing voice of the heavens and eyes of the forest... but I used the people of the village. I used them to get what I wanted. Until the day I was cursed.

A woman came into the village and saw right through what I did. She came to me... and cursed me.

"You of one beauty, you have price to pay. Your eyes stay the same but will see nothing. Your body will stay the same but act different. Your song... will control one who hears it."

That day I changed. I turned blind, my body was more flexible and stronger, and my voice... I sang to my Father that day... the song he liked the most... Mother and Father’s song... a love song. He had lust in his eyes as I sang... he was not my father anymore. For the first time I had something taken away from me... and I'll never get it back.

That night the village was attacked. I was the only one left alive. I ran away as fast as I could. My new senses could feel if I were to trip or hit something but he was fast. I ran into the man who killed my village.

"Hmmm. Now what do we have here? A runaway?"

I was shaking in fear and of his evil aura.

"Orochimaru-sama"

I heard a woman say... the woman who cursed me.

"Leave her. I cursed her for what she has done to the village. Let her learn her lesson for the rest of her life."

"So you cursed this young girl, did u not Eva? Well your curses make people stronger... at a price. I'll giver her even more."

That day I had the curse mark of Oruichmaru. I will seek power one day but have not wanted to yet. I am 16 now, 3 years have passed since that day, and I've lived in the forest. I go into a village now and then but keep traveling. To where? I don't know.

As I left the dead men, that tried to make me strip for their pleasure, I felt a tree move but before I asked what it was, it was gone. I got back on the trail I was following and set off again. To where? I don't know.

I get to a gate to a village that said “Kohona, The Hidden Leaf Village” in braille on the sign.

I do need a bath, food, and a good nights sleep, I say to myself.

As I walk into the village I feel many people walking, talking, staring. Staring at me. I smell a Ramen shop and stop there to eat.

"What can I get cha?" the owner says but I sense him staring at my eyes.

"A chicken ramen please," I say in my sweet, innocent voice. What I use in village but use my emotionless one when alone.

"Comin right up."

He soon places my food in the front of me. I grab some chopsticks and start to eat. I still feel stares all over me.

My body, my singing, and my eyes have been lost or made a new... but they still get me attention. I will never have my happiness back.

"Naruto! Stop! You’re getting your broth all over me!"

"Deal with it! I'm starving Sakura!"

I felt a man shake his head and a boy who wasn't staring at me.

That’s a first.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is my first mibba story but i have a lot of stories. i might bring them here from quizilla.com so if u like this story plz message me and tell me because if not i'll delete it and start a new one. thanx ^_^