Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 10

Ok. I’m not going into detail of all that happens before the Garra fight so I thought you all would like to know what we Akatsuki do when we have no missions. Only that this day the guys get to know u better.

Like any normal day at the Akatsuki… late sleep-in. I wake up at about 11 or 12, I shower, and get dressed in my silver tank top with my fishnet jacket, black mini skirt, and the cloak to cover it all up. Sucks, I know, but at least the guys don’t bother me about it… or so I thought.

I go down to the kitchen to get my rice cakes and tea. Of course the guys are playing a card game. As I sit down at the island, I can tell there playing Bull Shit. Kisame said how many of the cards he had and put them in the stack.

“Bull Shit,” I say.

I guess they didn’t hear me because Deidara put down his cards on the stack.

“Peanut Butter,” said Kisame with a smile.

“Aw man, eh,” said Dedara.

“Told you,” I said as I sipped my tea.

“How did you know? Eh?” asked Deidara.

“The heart rate changes when you lie. I can feel when someone lies.”

“If your so good, come take a hand,” asks Sasori.

“I’m not the best at all games just trick games,” I say and put my plate in the sink.

“Well, lets make it interesting,” said Itachi.

I stop and turns to the table.

“I’m listening.”

“Truth or dare Black Jack,” says Kisame.

They all agreed.

“I’ll teach you as we go along,” he says to me.

I’ll kill him one day… I swear.

“Fine,” I say and sit at one end of the table.

“Ok this is how you play. The first to go over 21 or loses first is the one who gets asked truth or dare from all the others who didn’t lose. Got it? Good,” explains Kisame

Oh great. I get to be asked the whole time. I suck at Black Jack.

The cards were dealt and I had a king and a 3 of spades.

Crap 13.

“Hit me.”

I got a king

“Fuck!”

They all look at me with smirks.

“Ask away,” I say and slump more into the chair.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

They all whisper and talk with each other then they all say it at the same time.

“Take off the cloak so we can see what you really wear.”

I stand up and go to take the cloak off.

“Oh no. Your going to stand right here,” Sasori said as he pushed me to the middle of the kitchen.

I sigh and take off my cloak and I could feel their eyes on me. All but Deidara and Itachi because they already seen what I wear. So why do they have to be so observant.

“You have a tattoo? Eh?” asked Deidara.

“Where did you get it?” asked Kisame.

“That’s not the dare is it?” I say as I put the fishnet jacket hood on my head.

Another hand comes out and I get 2 kings.

Yes!

“Stay,” I say.

They all smile and say stay then lay down there hands. How the hell does every one but me get 21?!

“That’s unfair.”

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.”

“Is that a tattoo on your shoulder and where did you get it?” They ask.

“Its not a tattoo it’s a curse mark from Orochimaru,” I say and move my hair to cover it.

I could feel all the guys with wondering looks.

“How about we stop this game and I’ll tell you all the story.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so if u dont know what they do for no missions they sit around and play card games... there ya go ^_^ thank u Csmianigirl73 for the ONLY one who comments on my stories!!! >_< but i cant just stop a story when i start it so be happy to all the people who dont comment... next time i might just stop it *glares*

comments?