Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 11

“I was 13 when this all happened. I was not as I am today, though. I could see, I wasn’t as strong as I am now, and my singing was normal. I smiled and was all Miss Prissy. I was considered the most beautiful and I used that to my advantage. I always got what I wanted, so to say.

“Then a woman came into the village and saw what I did. She cursed me to what I am now. I still remember her words. ‘You of one beauty, you have a price to pay. Your eyes will stay the same but you will see nothing. Your body will stay the same but act different. Your singing… will control anyone who hears it.’.

“That day I turned blind, got stronger, and my singing turned into a weapon. I went home so scared and crying. My father tried to cheer me up by asking him to sing his wedding song. It was a love song… h-he… he…” I closed my eyes to block the memories but most of all to keep the tears back but… one got free and rolled down my cheek.

“That night the village was attacked. My mother, father, my little sister, my friend… the whole village died in the fire. I ran into the woods to get away. Heh… I was a ninja and I ran away. As I ran away I ran into the one who killed my village. Orochimaru,” I say through my teeth, “I’ve had his mark ever since.”

All the guys had there eyes on me with shocked faces.

“That’s why I want revenge on Orochimaru and the woman who cursed me,” I say as strands of my hair lift up.

I heard all of the guys shift in there chairs with fear but Itachi.

“I’m going sing outside. Stay away or be killed,” I say and walk out of the kitchen to the roof.

I was so angry I sang my death song twice before the Boss came up on the roof.

“So… you told them,” he said.

“Yeap,” I say popping the P.

Clearly feeling my aggravation he turned to leave but I stopped him.

“How are you able to still live when I sing?”

He turned and smirked at me.

“I do the same thing as the one tailed demon, Garra,” he said and disappears.

So he made a barrier against my singing… smart guy.

I sang for the rest of the day and when dusk came around, I headed back to the kitchen. Of course they were still playing card games. I got some sake and sat on the island. I pulled the last cigarette from my ear and lit it.

“I need more ciggy pops,” I say as I take a breath.

“Taken care of. Bought some from town today and I put them on your bed, eh,” said Deidara.

I smirk and run to Deidara and hug him.

“Thank you Deidara!” I squeal and kisses his cheek.

“Ok, why does everyone get second kisses but me?” asks Kisame.

“1. Deidara is my favorite so he gets more than second kisses,” I say.

“Oh thank you Ally-Cat!, eh,” Deidara says hugging me.

“Ally… Cat…” I say slowly.

“Yeah. We all gave you a nickname, eh.”

“… I guess its ok,” I say.

“I hate it, now back to my question…” says Kisame.

“Oh yea… and 2. When I kissed you, when I first got here, to learn everyone’s face, yours scared me. So there’s your answer,” I say with a smirk.

Kisame has his mouth wide open and Sasori chuckles.

“Ally-Cat… your so bad.”

I smile at his comment.

A new nickname… I guess I have new friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok next chapter im gunna skip threw the 3 years and go into the Shippuuden episodes so dont be all confuzzled when i do that... and for gods sake plz comment!!! >_<