Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 13

“Stop,” demanded Itachi.

“Why should I?” Orochimaru said with his amused voice.

“You should know the ways of the Akatsuki. You were one. ‘You can’t harm or break any thing or anyone given over to the other person until the scroll of the information of the object or person is given to you’,” explained Itachi.

Quickly as it came, the pain stopped and I made the markings go back into the curse mark. I was breathing hard and shaking uncontrollably. But I still want to know why Orochimaru was here.

I sent my chakra out to Itachi to see what was in his mind. He blocked his mind from my chakra so I went to Kisame.

“Kisame, block your thoughts-” Itachi warned but it was too late.

I knew.

“I am not staying with him,” I pointed at Orochimaru, “for 2 years while you all go on missions! Why am I the only one getting kicked out!?” I yell to where I think Itachi is.

“I can’t answer because I, myself, don’t know,” said Itachi from a little bit to the left of where I was talking.

I was so angry that my hair started to rise and I opened my mouth to sing… only if Kisame’s sword didn’t touch me. All my chakra was taken away from my body and left me week. I fall to my knees from dizziness.

“Sorry Alanie but you can’t do anything about it,” said Orochimaru.

I heard paper hitting flesh.

“Bye bye Alanie,” said a very happy Kisame.

“All information on why and what is in that scroll,” said Itachi.

I heard the sand move and it got lighter to hear.

“I so want to kick your ass again Itachi,” I say angrily.

I heard him stop and I felt his chakra rise.

“Heh. It doesn’t work Itachi, remember?” I say with a smirk as I hear him walk farther away.

I get up slowly as of not to fall over… didn’t work out too well. I fell right on my butt.

“I hate fish stick and his stupid sword,” I say mumbling to myself.

“So why don’t you use the power of the curse mark?” stated Orochimaru.

“She has a curse mark?” Sasuke wondered out loud.

When did he get here?!

“Yes I do and I will never use it,” I say to both Sasuke and Orochimaru.

Orochimaru laughs.

“Lets see that curse mark of yours. It’s a little different from the one I gave him,” he said with a amusing voice.

He’s showing me off like a new prize.

I unbutton some buttons of the Akatsuki cloak and pulled my fishnet jacket and the strap of my green tank top to show my curse mark. It was like Sasuke’s but the thinned part of the 3 tear drops connected with each other.

“So why did you come to this perverted snake head?” I say to Sasuke as I pulled my shirt, jacket, and buttoned the cloak.

I heard cloths shuffling but I didn’t hear him say anything.

“Well?”

“I just showed you,” Sasuke said confused.

Orochimaru laughed… once again.

“She is blind boy.”

“She doesn’t look it… her eyes don’t look it,” says Sasuke.

“It’s all because of that damn woman… I don’t feel like explaining that story so you will learn from it,” I say pointing at Orochimaru.

I felt his anger from me not being very ‘nice’.

“Don’t expect me to be nice to you,” I say

“So please tell me why…” I say to Sasuke.

“I have a curse mark.”

“I knew that! I found out the day I heard you in the ramen bar. It doesn't give you the reason to go to him. I haven’t. Right know is against my will,” I say, pointing the last part to Orochimaru.

“Now if we are going to leave, you both are going to need to help me through this desert,” I say.

I thought maybe a carry or a arm holding… but nooo! Fucking chakra cuffs.

“This isn’t funny,” I say through my teeth.

“Hehe I think it is,” says a giggling Sasuke.

I glare to where I thought he was and I heard more giggling. I smirk at a idea I had.

“Sasuke come see. I have a secret to tell you.”

He come to me and I go as if to whisper to him but I sucked on my tongue and let it go making a very loud popping sound in his ear.

“Ah! I’m deaf!”

I smirk but then pulled forward from a pull from the cuffs. I sigh and tilt my head up to the sky.

Two years with snake man and revenge boy… oh joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh joy indeed... 14 out soon gunna try to write a chapter a day... comments please