Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 15

“What can you do? Your just a girl. I don’t even know why they gave you the name ‘The Last Song You’ll Ever Hear’. Not even why Orochimaru-sama gave you a curse mark.” Sasuke says arrogant like.

“Boy, let me explain something to you. I have 2 curses, which makes me twice as strong, and I know more things than you can imagine. I even made my own jutsu’s. I say again, you just stepped into mother fucking hell,” I say getting excited to knock some steam off.

“And on top of that I’m pissed… Ha! Run now while I’ll let you,” I say taking off my cloak.

“Why would I run? You probably lower than Sakura in fighting,” said a over confident Sasuke.

I smirk evilly as I appear behind him and kick him in the back. He went flying into the wall and made it cave inward.

“Is that Sakura to you?” I say in a innocent kiddy voice.

He grunts and steps out of the wall. He charges at me but, as he gets close enough, I hit the back of his knees. He goes head first into the ground.

“You think your so strong but your not. You have a mind just like Naruto,” I say emotionless.

He gets up with a angry face and goes to make hand signs.

“To slow.”

I already made the hand signs before he could make any.

“Fire style: Fire Dragon Jutsu!”

I open my mouth wide and a wide line of fire comes out of it. It forms the shape of a dragon’s mid body and head. It then raps around Sauske and opens it mouth to swallow him. He is engulfed in flames. I close my mouth and the fire dragon disappears.

Sasuke is on his back, in the hole the fire made, wide eyed. He breaths hard and looks at the ceiling. I laugh and walk away to the hall.

He’s not done. He’ll come after me. Lets see if snake dude will like this.

I walk to the huge room where Orochimaru sits in his chair, smirking but turns angry.

“Done already? I expected more from him,” said a not so pleased Orochiaru.

“Oh I’m not done. He is running down the hall now. I like to play with when I’m pissed.”

...~**~…

Sasuke comes running in, breathing hard still, scorch marks on his face, and still smoking a little. To his surprise, he didn’t find me. Orochimaru just laughed.

“Hello little brother. Haven’t died yet from Alanie?” said a Itachi.

“I-Itachi…”

“Your such a worthless pig. I should have killed you with the rest of the clan. Would have been easy,” the Itachi smirks.

Sasuke yells and runs at him but it disappears before he could reach.

“I only taught you the Chidori so you could have a chance at living. I knew it wouldn’t kill Itachi. I only felt sorry for you.”

Sasuke turns to his left to see a Kakashi there with a book in his face. Sasuke growls and lunges at him. He is gone in a flash.

“I don’t even know why I liked you.”

“Yeah! Why did I look at you as someone to defeat?”

Sasuke turns to his right to see a Sakura and Naruto. His fits ball up and he takes one step to them. They disappear.

“Why did I have a son like you!”

“Why couldn’t you be like Itachi.”

He turns around to see a crying mother and a emotionless father. Sasuke stares wide eyed at his parents.

“Pathetic,” they both say.

Sasuke falls to his knees with his head on the ground. His hands cover his ears and he lets out a angry/sad cry.

His parents disappear and I come up behind him. I lift him up by his hair and whispered in his ear.

“I love playing with my toys.”

Orochimaru laughs and claps his hands.

“You bitch!” Sasuke yells and does the Chidori hand signs.

He moves to hit me and I can tell he is using the sharingan. He swings his arm but I appear behind him with out the sharingan noticing(you now know how fast I am).

“Why don’t you listen to me about the Chidori?”

Sasuke is surprised on how he could not see me move but soon, he comes back to earth and swings his arm back to hit me. I grab his arm and sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
no... the fight is not over ^_^ comments???