Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 2

As I sit and listen to the fight that the girl, Sakura, and the boy, Naruto, I over hear Sakura say that he should drop out of the Chunin Exams.

So this is a team of ninjas?

I turn to where I felt where they were. I wanted to learn their personalities. I let my chakra go around them.

First I did Naruto. He had a hyper, mischievous, troublemaker, ramen lover, and a slight leader personality.

Second I did Sakura. She had a shy, nice, tough, defender, and angry attitude.

Third I did Sasuke, as I learned from Sakura has a crush on. He has an alone, grudge, emotionless, smart way of things.

Fourth, and last, I did the Sensei. What I felt from him was the love of 'Come Come Paradise', happy, lazy, and some sadness.

As I looked too, I found things they have that most people might not. Naruto has a demon, Sakura has a second personality, Sasuke is... searching for power, and the sensei has one Sharingan eye.

As I finished, I noticed that they all stopped talking and now looked at me.

“Heh. Sorry. I’m just passing through and I was interested in you guys.”

“Well,” said the sensei. “My name is Hatake Kakashi.”

“I’m Haruno Sakura.”

“Uzumaki Naruto! Believe it!” he says through a mouth full of ramen.

“…”

“And the quite guy over there is Uchiha Sakuke, right?”

“How-” Sakura asked but I cut her off.

“I got his name from your personality.”

“Ohh,” She says and looks away.

I think she knows how I found out.

“Well I think I’m going find a bathhouse.”

I put my money on the table and walk out the shop. I felt 3 other men get up soon after and follow me. I could feel a turn up ahead and when I turned it was an ally.

“Damn,” I said in my emotionless voice.

“Such talk for the girl we heard in the shop,” One of the men said.

“Such a beautiful young lady should have a clean mouth,” The second said.

“Lets give her a lesson about such ‘dirty’ things,” Said the third.

I smirk and turn to them.

“Boys. I suggest you turn around and go to where you belong… up a horses ass.”

“What you say?! Who are you to tell us that!”

They run at me and I sang my name the one survivor, I let live, say to the police.

“The mass murderer: 'The Last Song You’ll Ever Hear'.”

They stop in their tracks and stared wide eyed at me. I smirk as I take out my ribbon and my hair flows down. As I take my breath to sing my death song, my hair rises and moves as if in water.

*Haunted by Evanescence*

Long lost words, whisper slowly, to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
And all this time I've been so hollow inside
And I know you're still there

Watching me
Wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you
Loving you
I know I'll find you somehow

Hunting you
I can smell you alive
You're heart pounding in my head

Holding me
Killing me
I won't let you hold me down
Saving me
Raping me
Watching me

(Watching me
Wanting me
I can feel you hold me down
Fearing you
Loving you
I won't let you hold me down)

Watching me
Wanting me
I can feel you hold me down
Fearing you
Loving you
I won't let you hold me down


***

As the men fall to the ground, lust dead, I walk away down the street to find a bathhouse.

“Ohh! Hey!” I heard a girl say.

I felt the personality of Sakura and put a smile on.

“Hi Sakura-chan.”

“Hi… ohh I’m sorry. I didn’t get your name. May I ask what it is?”

Should I tell her my name? The ninja might know my real name, my village, and my age. I should give her my nickname my only friend gave me.

“Call me Ally-chan.”

“Ok. So, do you need help?”

“Yes. Where is a bathhouse I could go to?”

“Ohh sure. I’ll show you. It’s a long walk.”

We started to walk to the southeast of the village.

“So… you’re just passing through the village?” Sakura asked.

“Yes. I travel and every once in a while I stop at a village for a good night rest.”

“You travel?! How old are you?”

“16.”

“Where is your family? Don’t they miss you?”

I lower my head to where my bangs hide my expression.

“My whole village was killed by a attack. It was burned and all the people were slaughtered.”

“Ohh Ally-chan… I’m sorry. I wont bring it up again.”

Some silence then she started asking questions again.

“Have you always had long hair? I really like it.”

“Thanks. I’ve always did but I keep it up because it gets in the way.”

As I say that I rap my hair back up with my ribbon.

“You should keep it down. I had long hair but I cut it in my last exam.”

I just nodded and didn’t ask about it. She was thinking about it when I was searching her at the ramen shop.

She moves and I know she’s seen my cigarette on my ear.

“You smoke?”

I smile… a real smile.

“Yes… you get into habits when you’re alone. I also drink.”

She shakes her head and I hear her mumble:
“Another Usama and a Tsunade rolled into one.”

“How am I like Usama and Tsunade?”

She blushes and looks away embarrassed.

“You heard that, huh?”

“I have very good hearing.”

Good hearing because they are my eyes.

“Well Usuma-Sensei smokes and Tsunade drinks. So… heh.”

She smiles and laughs but nervously.

“No need to be nerves. It's ok. I get it.”

We reached the bathhouse and she gave me directions to an inn, a store for cigarettes, and a sake bar and left for home.

As I sat in the warm tub relaxing, I felt the glares of the women.

You may want my beauty but you don’t want the effects.

I walk out of the bathhouse, pull my cigarette off of my ear, light it, and walk to the sake bar. I order a bottle and sit for a while.

“Aren’t you a little young to drink?” Asked a man.

“You aren’t my dad,” I drag the rest of my cigarette and put it in the ash trey. “So don’t tell me what to do.”

He looks at me and gets all excited.

“Ohh! You’re so pretty! Hi I’m Jiraiya, the Toad Sage. I also write ‘stories’, if you know what I mean. And now that I look at you, you’d be a great character in my newest book. What ya say?”

I took my last swig of sake, stood up, and walk away.

“I say, goodnight.”

I wave as I walk out and I could tell he had a dumb struck face on.

I walk to the store, buy a pack of cigarettes, find a nice roof to sit on, light a cigarette, and move my head up as if to look at the moon.

I know it’s a full moon… I just wish to see it again.

I felt a glare on me. An angry one. I send my chakra to examine this person. I sense anger, loneliness, no life, and obsession of blood.

“Why do you examine me?”

“Gaara, is it not? I’m sorry. I was just curious,” I say in my emotionless voice then take a breath of my cigarette.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^ my two friends told me to post more at school and i couldnt say no to them. Luv ya Brookie-Boo and Kat ^_^