Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 21

Eva coughed from her lungs shutting down.

“But I’ll give you the privilege of me seeing your face.”

I quickly kissed her lips. I never liked to kiss girls but, hey, you got to learn somehow. She was very pretty. She was blonde with banana curls that gave her heart shaped face a glow to it and made her blue eyes shine. She also had a curse mark on her neck.

‘That’s all from my help.’

Her curses was her curse from Orochimaru!

“Thank you. And… good… luck… I….. know….. y-you….. can….. escape…… I’m s-sor-sorry.”

She closed her eyes and her last breath escaped from her lungs. I got up and I took the last bit of chakra left in her body. The wave of powerful chakra gave me like a hyper rush.

“Woah… what a rush.”

I could feel all eyes on me like a dangerous weapon.

“Be privileged you lived to hear my death song,” I say with my bangs covering my eyes and my ears down.

I turn to the Akatsuki.

“I think it’s time you all left.”

“But Ally-Cat-,” Deidara started, “We came see you. Zetsu told us he saw you in the forest and that you missed us so much you were close to crying, eh.”

Orochimaru’s stare was zeroed at my head.

“You should leave because, 1. You’re not supposed to be here if you’re not to bring me back to the Akatsuki. That’s out the window because I still have no clue why I’m here and 2. You just got me in a shit load of trouble.”

There was a long period of silence than Deidara sighed.

“Ok, eh. Here.”

Deidara put like 20 cartons of cigarettes in my arms.

“Sorry, eh. Couldn’t sneak some sake,” he laughed.

“Dei-kun, I’ve traveled without store bought sake. I learned how to moon shine.”

They all laughed.

“I’ll walk you all out,” I said.

Before Orochimaru could object, I took off out the door. Ryuu followed close behind me and the others. As we got outside he ran off somewhere. I stood there and my curse mark began to burn but not as bad as usual.

I’ve felt worse pain. Guess I’m used to this pain.

I walked up to Deidara and gave him a bear hug.

“Thanks again Dei-kun. Hope to see you soon.”

“No problem, eh. And me too.”

I went to Sasori and crossed my arms.

“Would you get out of that thing so I can get a hug?”

“Ok, fine.”

The back of the puppet popped open and he came out and gave me a hug.

“Latter. Oh and you and Dei-kun be nice.”

“We’ll try,” they both said at the same time.

I smile innocently at Kisame.

“Oh shit,” he says.

I glomp him and hug him hard.

“Fish Face!”

“Good lord! You’re faster,” he said kind of breathless.

“I’m not going to miss you but I’ll dream of frying you some day,” I say giggling girl like.

“Like wise.”

I walk over to Itachi and we just stare at each other.

“Uchiha.”

“Alanie.”

“Your brother is determined to kill you and I’m sure me too. I’ll save him for your sake but… I can’t help him.”

I’m sure he nodded his head and he did something unbelievable. He hugged me!

“Oh sweet Jesus! Are you on something!?” I freak out.

“Thank you. Also for covering me… by not saying I’m going blind,” he whispered in my cat ear.

“You would have done the same… I think,” I say thinking.

I kiss his cheek and turn to all of them.

“Bye guys. See you all later.”

They all say their byes and walk off. I stood there for a while and just looked up at the trees. Ryuu came running back with a dead mouse in his mouth.

“Come on Ryuu. We are in trouble and we have to pack to move again.”

As I turn to walk away I felt my curse mark burn more. As I walked more I saw something move quickly out the trees.

..~**~...

Sasuke Prov.

As I saw my brother hug that girl it made my blood boil.

He is hugging her like nothing happened to him! Like he used to do to me!

He whispers something into her new cat ear and she says something back and she kisses his cheek.

“I hope you get sick from his face,” I say and run out the trees as they leave.

...~**~...

Ally’s Prov.

I walk to the ‘throne room’ and sit on the left side of Orochimaru’s chair. He took a breath to say something but I cut him off.

“Yea I know. I’m in deep shit. Sorry…” I say and take a deep breath.

I would so kill him but he controls me with this curse mark. I don’t want to feel that pain again. So…

“Sorry Orochimaru-sama,” I say his name respectfully for the first time.

He laughs and pats my head like a cat… and I let him.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!! now i'm gunna work on my sequel!!! but need a name... if you have an idea- woo!!! i think i got one! tell me what you think: "A Jaugar's Song" ??? comments please!!! also please subscribe to the sequel so u can get updates!!!