Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 5

As I still hold my shoulder, where the curse mark is, I can feel my fear through my body. Orochimaru smirks at me lightly runs his fingers on my face. As he did this, I screamed in more pain as my curse mark moved to my whole body.

All over my body I had tear drop looking marks. I felt more power than ever and more pain. I launched myself at him but I fell again screaming.

“Heheh. What’s wrong Alanie? Cant take the pain?” he said.

I glare at him as I still shake in pain.

“What are you doing here Orochimaru?” asked the Hokage.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m attacking Kohona.”

He turned to face the Hokage… bad idea. I got up slowly with the pain and let my hair fall from the ribbon. My hair rises as I take my breath to sing my song of death.

“Uh-uh-uh…”

I was hit with what felt like scales… snake scales. I flew into the wall and my head snapped back to hit the wall.

“Ahh fuck. That hurt. How the hell did I not feel that?” I say as I held the back of my head.

My shoulder stopped hurting and I could feel the markings moving back to the curse mark.

“Because you need to have more power. I could give you that power,” Orochimaru says this as holds my chin up with his fingers.

I smirk and spit in his face.

“Why would I go with a snake pervert like you?”

He closes his eyes and wipes the spit away.

“No matter. You will join me sooner or latter, Alanie.”

“Alanie? Now I remember. Alanie. The one girl who survived a burn down and a attack of her village. A blind, strong young woman… that supposedly killed the people who helped her,” the Hokage started about me.

“The men, who were to help on the mission of search and retrieve, were found dead and no sign of the girl. On autopsy, we found that the men-”

“You found the men’s brains as if shut down, inside the ear was blown apart, and the hart was as if a heart attack. But the men did not have any sicknesses at all. After 3 years of no trace of her she started to kill. The men that were killed had a reputation in the police. But they did there punishment and was considered not a threat anymore. Am I correct?” I say as I push Orochimaru back and stand up to face the Hokage.

“You call it murder… I call it self defense. You don’t know my life before that night and you don’t know what happened to me. So how about you stop telling me what I already know and you find out what I don't know about me!” I say as I walk my way to the Hokage and get into his face.

“As if you will find anything… it was all burnt down in my village library,” I say then glance at Orochimaru.

“But I will say this. You are correct. I, Alanie, am The Last Song You’ll Ever Hear,” I sang the last part and I could feel his sudden lust.

“Well as much as I’d like to stay,” I bend down to pick up my cigarette. “I have to meet up with… someone.”

I breath in the rest of cigarette and flick the butt at Orochimaru. I put my hair back into the ribbon and turn to leave.

“Ohh and Orochimaru-sama,” I say in my innocent voice. “I really do hope you do lose those arms of yours.”

I smirk and laugh evilly running to the gates. I feel Orochimaru’s chakra and as I turn around, I see a black wall around where I was a minute ago. I glare at where I sense him.

“Damn you for being so right all the time. But I can promises this on my grave. I’ll never join you just for power.”

“Are you The Last Song You’ll Ever Hear? Eh,” says a guy from a tree.

“What’s it to you?”

“Do you have a answer yet? To join the Akatsuki? Eh.”

I smirk and turn to where I felt him in the tree.

“Yeap but one question first.”

“It depends on the question-” he says but stops mid sentence as my chakra surrounds him.

“Ok. No need for the question, Deidara,” I say with a little smile.

“How? Ohh never mind, eh. So what’s your answer? Eh.”

I turn back to the fight with the Hokage and Orochimaru. I smirk as I hear Orochimaru’s scream of pain.

“My answer… is a yes,” I say and turn back to him with a evil smirk.

If I could feel correct, Deidara back away some… in fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so there is a notic saying i have something wrong in this story... i cant give detale about Alanie... fuck that! its staying! u can still look 4 it on search tho... comments please ^_^