Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 7

Naruto was locked into Itachi’s sharingan but he still heard me all right.

“Ally-chan?”

“Ally-chan? Ha! And I thought my nickname was stupid,” said Kisame.

“For your information, my friend, now dead, gave that name to me,” I say aggravated.

“He must have been on something!”

“Why you-“

“Itachi,” I hear a voice say ahead of us.

“Ah, little brother,” says Itachi.

“Sasuke!” yelled Naruto, now out of Itachi’s sharingan.

“Oh, this just got interesting. Didn’t you say you killed your whole clan?” asked Kisame.

“Kisame, just shut up,” I say.

Naruto looked at me with sad and confused eyes.

“Ally-chan? Your with them?”

“Yeap,” I say, popping the p.

Naruto gets angry and comes after me but Kisame steps in front of him.

“She’s not your appoint boy. Plus she’s our… special weapon so to say.”

“What?” said Naruto.

I shake my head and look to where Itachi and Sasuke .

“I’ve done as you said, Itachi. I kept my anger all to avenge the clan!” yelled Sasuke as he started the Chidori.

He pulls his arm back, breaking some of the wall, and runs toward Itachi. I sigh and flash step behind Sasuke. I grab his Chidori and close my hand the Chidori disappears.

“Didn't I gave you a tip on how the Chidori works? Well, here it is-”

Sasuke growls and tries to punch me in the gut. I grab his four arm, put it behind his back, and slam him into the wall.

“Listen closely now. The Chidori is more powerful with sorrow and loss. Much more powerful than anger and revenge,” I whisper in his ear.

He glares at me and, with his other hand, grabs my hair and pulls. I scream in pain and push myself away from him. As he let go, my hair ribbon fell out. As I hold my head, I glare at him and my hair begins to rise.

“Alanie. Don’t. I’ll deal with my little brother,” says Itachi.

Right now I’m so angry that I can’t help myself from punching the wall. 3 inches from Sasuke’s face. I felt his shudder and heard his gasp. Itachi pushes me out the way and turns and slams him much harder than I did.

“You let a girl beat the crap out of you? Your aren’t stronger. Your still weak,” Itachi whispers into his ear.

“Haha!”

I get out the conversation and turn to feel Jiraiya's chakra, with a woman on his shoulder.

I am Jiraiya, The Toad Sage! Writer of the ‘Come Come’ series!” he says with a perverted smile.

“All ladies can't resist me and I cant resist them!”

“Oh brother,” I say with an aggravated voice and with a sweat drop on the back on my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?