Sequel: A Jaguar's Song

The Last Song You'll Ever Hear

Ch. 9

As we walk back in the direction the hid out was, I hear Kisame asking questions on what he did. Of course, Itachi stayed quite. I still had my innocent face on as we walked into the hid out. I go to where everyone would be… the kitchen. I skip to the cupboard and grab a shot glass and some vodka. I turn around with the guys staring at me.

“What?” I ask, still in my innocent voice.

The boys jaw hit the table, literally, and their game of black jack ended. Then my team came in. They looked at the guys then at me a couple of time before Itachi asked first.

“What did she do?”

“She’s acting like a girl!” yelled Sasori.

“Its kind of… k-k-ka-kawaii, eh,” says Dedara scared like.

I skip to Deidara and whisper in his ear.

“No you didn’t, eh?”

“Yes, I did.”

Deidara bust out laughing.

“What?” asks Sasori.

I whisper the same thing into his ear.

“Oh, god!”

I told all the guys what I told Deidara and Sasori and they all bust out laughing. Some even fell onto the floor.

“What!” yelled Kisame.

“Alanie made you dance and act out to the Barbie girl song!” they all yelled out laughing at the same time.

Kisame has a dumbfounded face on and then looks at me… with a death glare?

How is that a death glare?

“Alanie…”

“Yes?” I smile.

“I’ll kill you!” he yelled and charged at me.

My innocent face went away and my emotionless face came back. My hair rises and he freaks out some but it’s too late.

*Prelude by A.F.I.*

This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise to depart, just promise one thing.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I brought you, this you can keep.
This is what I brought, you may forget me.
I promise you my heart just promise to sing.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa
(Whoa, Whoa)
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

This is what I thought, I thought you’d need me.
This is what I thought, so think me naive
I'd promised you a heart, you'd promise to keep.
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa
(Whoa, Whoa)
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

***

Kisame falls to the ground, asleep.

“No one shall kill me… not if I wish it,” I say emotionless.

“And why is that?” asked Itachi.

I turn to him with sad eyes.

“Your little brother isn’t the only one that wants revenge.”

I walk up the steps to the rooms with my vodka bottle. I slide my door open and walk into my room. A black and silver with some blue and purple walls. My queen size bed has a black and white striped bed set.

I walk to my stereo and press play to my favorite opera song.
Diva's Song from Blood+

I change into my night cloths. My boy shorts, which are silver and blue, with a big old sweatshirt. I go to pull out my ribbon… and came up with a empty hand.

“My ribbon!” I scream out loud.

What I didn’t know is right now, in the hospital, in Sasuke’s hands is my little sister’s ribbon.
♠ ♠ ♠
just as a... well just telling i am gunna end this story soon... like may be 5 chapters more... i know i know and i sry but i might write on on Sesshomaru... if u dont know who that is go to hell and watch the anime series Inuyasha. anyways thank u Csmianigirl73 for the ONLY one who comments on my stories!!! >_< but i cant just stop a story when i start it so be happy to all the people who dont comment... next time i might just stop it *glares*