Status: On-going!

His Afflatus.

I'm curious.

I feel disturbed when I see you alone all by yourself.

I saw you last night, sitting on a bench, reading a hard covered book. Legs intertwined with each other. Your fingers were tapping the cover of an interesting book, your eyes reading through printed words. Your hair was tied in a bun, a cute messy bun. You were wearing a pair of glasses; you're already nearsighted, since when?

Hello. It's been a while since I've typed a letter for you.

I'm worried. Maybe I'm just over reacting. Maybe I've drunk too much coffee I started to think too much. I've never been worried or disturbed since I last saw you. The way your brown eyes glimmered under the moonlight that night made me think that I was not the only one who regretted this thing we've done. I shouldn't have left you. I should have stayed. I may be selfish to tell you that I own you, and I'm the only one who'll own you. But that's the truth. Why would I lie to the truth? Why would I lie to us?

Do you miss me? I sure hope you do. If you're going to ask me if I miss you, God, why do you need to ask? You should know my answer already. Of course I do. It's a mutual feeling, if you forgot. I wonder if you're happy and living under a blue roof like you once told me. I guess your 9 year old self is screaming in joyfulness.

I have nothing to say anymore.

Please write back. I'm curious about you.

I love you.

- Ryan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi new story ☺