Status: On-going!

His Afflatus.

Day 107 of difficulties

Maybe the days weren’t as fair as they wanted them to be.

There are exactly 30 days for me to spend in this cold-ass country and I’m not even enjoying it. I frivolously thought that I’d waste the next 24 hours, lying on the tiled floor of my veranda – thinking how all of it went unfair, when did all of it get fair?

I was wrong.

I stayed where I was for the next 24 hours and wondered out of the window, looking for the brunette hair of yours, sticking everywhere out of your hoodie jacket. The coast was finally clear yet, I still didn’t see any signs of your presence.

Man, you fucked up alright? Now get the fuck over your life.

I’ve heard this sentence of what they call it, caring, or whatever people call it several times. I’m getting tired hearing it yet people still continue to not shut the fuck up about it and just deal with it because clearly, you’re not the one who is seating on where I am right now.

You’re not Ryan Ross.

You’re not the Ryan Ross who’s now completely out of his state of mind and practically begging on his knees for a girl he had waited before the storm– and is now hating him due to the fact of his full insincerity and carelessness.

Man, this is where the paradox of my writings is waiting on the edge.

I’d quit everything.

I’d quit this band.

I’d quit this whole journey of being the person who people praise and worship.

I’d quit this whole idiocy of life that I started.

I’d quit every single thing I’m in;

Just for the sake of having you as the adequate consequence.

You’re the place of complete refuge when I need it because somehow, being rested on your arms is the reason why I’m holding on. I’m holding on to something that we promised that we’d sacrificially take.

Take the leap of zenith with me and everything will be right
where it belonged.

X,
Ryan Ross the third
♠ ♠ ♠
It truly has been a long time perhaps, sorry is not enough. So this is my peace offering.. hahaha hi readers c: