More Than I Bargained For

Some Sort of Sick Joke

~2 Weeks Later~
The night of the concert in New York, Harry had decided to ask out Lacey on a date. It was time for him to settle down instead of sleep around all the time. Lacey understood that if anything happened between them, it would be a complicated relationship, but she was willing to make it work. All went well for the first two weeks. Despite being busy, Harry made an effort to call her every night after a concert. Harry was happy that this was a good start to their budding romance, even if most of his fans disapproved. But suddenly, Lacey stopped returning his calls and texts. If he tried to contact her in any way, she ignored him.

~Harry's POV~
I Hope Lacey's okay.. She hasn't talked to me in a few days.. Did I say something wrong? Whatever, I have to focus on touring right now.. No matter how much I want this to work out.

"Everything okay?" Liam walked into our hotel suite
"Yeah, I'm fine.. Can I ask you something Liam?"
"Alright, but make it quick, I have a date with Danielle soon"

I could tell he was trying to rub it in, I always told him about my girl problems. I shook my head and left the room. I wanted to take a walk by myself, but a bodyguard quickly followed me. Being in a boyband is amazing, I would have never thought that this would have happened to me. But sometimes, I just wish that I was a normal boy again. I hate that the whole world knows exactly what I'm doing or where I am. I hate that I have to be followed by big muscly guys just so girls don't mob me. Honestly, being mobbed by girls doesn't sound too bad.

During rehearsal all I could think about was Lacey. Was she mad at me? Maybe she couldn't handle the pressure of dating somebody famous.. I just wish she would talk to me. I can't believe I'm obsessing over a girl, this never happens to me. Seriously, I'm feel like Niall when we take away his food! Louis sat down with me after rehearsal so we could "talk".

~No POV~
Louis: Are you feeling alright, Harry? You seem very.. distant.
Harry: *shrugs* I just thought that we had something going.. Lacey and I.. Now she won't even text me back.
Louis: *smiles* I'm sure everything's fine, you have to stop worrying! How about I take you out for dinner and a movie? Get your mind off things..
Harry: Aw, Louis.. You're going to take me on a date, how sweet.
Louis: *laughs* It'll be the best date you've experienced in your 18 curly-headed years.

~During The Date, Harry's POV~
Louis is such a nice friend. It's nice that we get to hang out together, away from any fans who might scream for "Larry Stylinson". He was right though, this is the best steak I've ever had! Hate to stop Louis from talking about the new cut-off shorts he bought, but thank god I have a phone call. From Lacey. What do I say.. Should I ask questions or go for a casual hi? God, why am I even freaking out, just pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Louis stared at me looking to see how the conversation might be going by my facial expressions.
"Harry?.." I could tell that she was crying. We've only been on one date, and I'm already getting the breakup talk.
"Lacey, are you okay?"
"We need to talk.."
"Okay, I know I'm always gone, and we've been getting a ton of hate, but we can make this work I pro-"
"Harry, I think I'm pregnant"
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I said in my other story, haven't written in years, I'm pretty rusty. Comments (and subs) are greatly appreciated :DDDD