More Than I Bargained For

Alone

~Lacey~
It's been awhile since Harry left. I miss him so much, although my classes keep me pretty occupied. Yep, I started college. It's not the normal college experience where you live in a dorm and party all the time. It's pretty boring.. I just go from class to class, usually getting held up by the occasional "Directioner" wanting a picture or autograph. The public hasn't known about or relationship for too long, but I'm already starting to feel like Eleanor and Danielle.

If I'm correct, I'm around 2 months pregnant now. It's terrible. I was born with a stomach of steel, yet I have never thrown up so much in my entire life. Sadly, morning sickness always comes when I'm in the middle of a video chat with Harry in the morning, lessening the time we get to actually see each other. I'm getting weird vibes though.. Now that he's gone, we've never really mentioned the baby now that I think about it. We're still choosing adoption, but it'd be nice to start looking for families. Whenever I bring up the subject, Harry always changes it. I'm starting to think he wouldn't make a good father anyways..

~Harry~
Touring and promoting stuff is really tiring.. I love Lacey, but I really want to stay off the topic of the baby, I just want to relax. Except everywhere I go there's some sort of baby reference. Whether it's a store, a movie poster, or an actual child, there's always something that makes me think about the growing baby in my girlfriend. The guilt of giving him or her up is making me feel even more stressed than usual. I really need to get my mind off things.. It's time to go clubbing.

~Lacey~
I didn't get my usual morning video chat request from Harry.. Weird? The boys must be on a plane or something. Even weirder, all throughout the school day I got looks from random people. Not bad looks, but looks as if... As if they felt bad for me? I obviously knew that I could depend on twitter, so right when I got home that's the first website I went on. THAT. ASSHOLE. Tweet after tweet about Harry going clubbing and having another one of his usual one night stands. I cannot believe that he would do this to me!! I don't care how many times he tries to apologize to me, I am not going to put up with this shit, even if we did just start dating.

~Harry~
Ugh.. My head is pounding.. I have no idea where I am.. I can tell I had too much vodka last night because I can STILL taste it. I expected to turn on the light and see myself in my hotel room. Usually Liam or a bodygaurd will help me back up to the room. Or technically force. But I wasn't in my room. The boys were nowhere to be found. Yet I wasn't by myself. There was a girl laying next to me. I immediately started to regret every stepping foot in that club. I have to check twitter.. I have to check EVERYTHING. I have to clear up these rumors and ask Lacey to forgive me.. If she's actually willing to ever forgive me.

I slowly sat up, the whole room was spinning.. I was careful not to wake up whoever that was sleeping next to me, making my way over to my phone sitting on the counter. I picked it up and the first thing I saw was a text from Louis telling me how I just screwed everything up. Gotta love how supportive he is. I texted Lacey over and over. Not a word. I called her many times, she either ignored them or let it go to voicemail. I knew I just made a huge mistake. A really huge mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, I could really use some more subbers and comments :( I need inspiration!