Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 10

Ian pulled the covers further up his body, trying to warm his naked torso. He slept in his boxers because he was a real man, unlike Mike who sported pyjamas. Ian had once caught him parading around his room in a onesie. There was some awkward eye contact and both decided on never mentioning it again.

Why was the room so cold tonight? Ian turned onto his front, planting his face into his pillow hoping that he'd manage to fall asleep this way, or if not, suffocate himself. Just as his eyes started to slide open, there was a quiet knock on the door. Ian rolled over to face the window, he didn't want to speak to anyone tonight. Maybe if he ignored the person they'd take the hint and go away.

The door slowly squeaked open, making Ian frown. Someone was daring. He knew straight away that it wasn't Mike, because last time he had entered without permission, Ian had threatened to carve the word 'Bellend' into his stomach with the knife he kept under his bed.

"I- Ian?" A small voice asked, walking slowly around the side of the bed. Ian squinted up in the darkness at the blonde. He was nervously playing with the sleeves on his hoodie, biting his pink lower lip. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said." He whispered truthfully, sincerity in his voice. "I don't think you're a monster, you're actually pretty amazing." Sean smirked a little in the darkness, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Ian wrapped an arm around the boy while he sat. He gulped, gently stroking Sean's leg. "I'm really sorry for bringing you into this." He croaked, looking into his lovers golden eyes.

Sean shook his head, taking a deep breath. "It's not your fault. Jay was the one who started this. Little prick." He chuckled before taking his eyes back to Ian's. "I know it's fucked up, but I'm glad I'm here. I really, really like you, Ian."

"Well that's good." Ian winked, his bad mood completely gone now, instead replaced with lust. "Because I really, really like you too." The man's voice was raspy now, filled with want. He dragged Sean down onto his body, moving the covers out of the way.

Sean bit his lip suggestively, looking down Ian's tones body. "Are we going to have make up sex." He chuckled quietly before placing his lips onto the man's neck.

"No." Ian smirked, then pushed the blonde off of him. He rolled Sean over and pulled his hoodie off, then his shirt and jeans until he was in nothing but his boxers. "Make up sex requires us making up. I'm still pissed." He glared, then shoves Sean's shoulders back onto the bed and began to suck furiously on the tender skin of his neck.

"I-Ian?" Sean's voice was small, and to be honest, a little afraid, but the want could still be heard. Ian grinned into the younger man's neck, then licked up until he got to his chin.

The dark haired man began to rub his hips against Sean's, teasing him. Sean let out a low moan, biting down on his pretty little lip. That made Ian smile. He liked to watch him squirm. What? He was a sadistic man. If you didn't understand that you may want to reread the part where he kills people for money. Sean let out another loud moan as Ian's hand connected with his clothed member. "What was that, baby?" He whispered huskily, in between kisses.

"Uuuugh, Ian!" He screamed, buckling his hips up. "Stop i-it! Fuck me already!"

Ian frowned, stopping his hand from teasing the man sat up. Sean whined like the little slut he was and looked up at his lover with those puppy dog eyes. "Manners." Ian smirked darkly, dangerously tracing his hand over the body throbbing in his boxers. "Fuck me already, Ian you perfect god, what?"

Sean threw his head back, gripping his hair furiously. "Please!" He shouted, then moaned extra loudly when his boxers were removed and Ian's mouth suddenly connected with him. "Fuu-uuck." He breathed, squeezing his eyes closed as Ian bobbed his head with quick movements, making sure his tongue ran along in all the right placed.

He lifted his head higher, trailing the tip of his tongue along Sean's end making the man wither even more. Ian felt Sean's hands tangle in his black hair, pulling hard as the man's movements became faster. Ian pulled his head away quickly, making Sean gasp for more. "It's okay baby, I'm not done yet."

After removing his own boxers, Ian thrust into the blonde, making him bite down on his lip in pain. Small beads of tears glittered in the faint light that was shining in through the bedroom window, and Ian felt a pang of guilt. He stayed still for a moment, allowing Sean to adjust to his size before he slowly began to move, slowly at first, then gradually picking up pace. Ian found himself moaning as he angled deeper into Sean. "Oh! Ian, ri- right there!" The blonde beamed in ecstasy, his eyes still being held tightly shut. Ian continued to push into Sean at exactly that angle, hitting his spot each time, making Sean scream louder and louder as they went.

A bubbling sensation filled Ian and he came, moaning loudly, still moving in Sean. The blonde did the same almost straight away, releasing on Ian's chest.

Once the men had both composed themselves, Ian sat up in bed, wiping himself down with the bedsheets. "Well, Seanie. I think you're sorry enough now."

Sean smirked, rolling over to face Ian. "You think?" He chuckled, entwining his fingers with the green eyed man. "I doubt I'll ever walk again."

Ian bit his lip, then winked at the blonde, moving over to kiss him. "Don't talk like that, Seanie. We still have the make up sex to go."
---
Mike whimpered, huddling up in his blanket, trying to drown out the sound of those two twats banging down the corridor. Did they seriously think no one could hear them? This was horrifying. Too horrifying.

Suddenly, Stu burst into his room, ear muffs firmly sat on hi head. Mike couldn't help but giggle at the loon. The muscular blonde ran forward and dragged his friend up by his hand. "We're all going to Jamie's office to escape the torture." His face was very serious as he delivered the message, making Mike scrunch up his chocolate brown eyes in laughter.

The two hurried off down the corridor and up the old marble staircase which lead to the second floor where Jamie's office was. When they entered, they saw that Lee was sprawled across the floor, his head placed in Jamie's lap wile a bottle of bud was loosely held in his hand. Beside the two sat Jocko who was opening Jay's drink with his teeth. How could he do that? It was painful!

Mike grinned and hopped down onto the floor beside Stu, then looked around the group. "So, what are we doing?"

"Drinking away the sound of my brother having sex." Jay mumbled before falling onto his back unconscious. Light weight. Yes, tonight would be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kiss me baby.
Image