Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 12

Ian leaned up against the cold, grey wall. Slowly, he slid down it. The floor in here was comfier than the bed. It was safe to say that jail fucking sucked. What? You thought since he was looking after Sean and protecting him, that the police would let his past offences slide? Hell no. He was going to be here for a long time. Forty years. It was safe to say this fucking sucked.

He had no idea what had happened to the other guys. Paramedics burst into the room where he was trying to revive Jay and four armed policemen had dragged him to the ground. He's heard rumours that Mike had died, other rumours that he had escaped. Ian just didn't know. He'd seen Sean being dragged into another police car along with Lee while Jamie was being hauled from his home.

It had almost been confirmed that Stu and Jocko had escaped since the police had questioned Ian on where the two might go. Ian just smirked and winked at them. He could probably talk his way out of jail if he wanted, but he needed to hang around long enough to find Sean. You thought he'd go to all this trouble then ditch him? Damn you're stupider than Mike. Ian frowned. If Mike was dead, that was a pretty dick head move he just pulled.

"Ugh, Sean." Ian whined, lying down on his cell floor. He really missed that kid. His awkward blushed, his pretty golden eyes, his sexy jaw like his... his everything!

There was a giggle from outside the door and it slowly wrenched open. "Yes baby?" Ian couldn't believe his eyes, that sneaky little bastard! "I guess I'm getting good at this." He smiled, closing the door behind him. The blonde walked over to where Ian was lying on his back on the floor, swaying his hips as he went. "I think you're a bad influence on me, Mr Watkins."

Ian smirked as Sean softly climbed onto the man's stomach, brushing his hands up and down his torso, making Ian shiver with lust. "How did you get out of your cell?"

Sean leant forward and pressed his lips every so gently to Ian's then giggled into his mouth. "You're not the only one who'd good at... persuasion." Sean's voice was so seductive, Ian couldn't hep it, he had to have him right now. He growled, bushing the blonde to the floor and climbed on top of him.
---
"What the hell can they possibly be doing?" Jamie asked, folding his arms over his chest as he reloaded his gun. Lee winked making Jamie frown. "What are they, animals?"

"We're no better." Lee chuckled, biting his lip and he moved a snag of hair out of Jamie's face from their little... reunion celebration. "I think they've had long enough, though." He chuckled, then followed Jamie's lead down the corridor.

Jamie pushed open the door then leapt back. "Please put on some pants." He sighed, turning away. Ian swung himself out of the door, now fully clothed and winked at the two men. Jamie shook his head, pushing the man forward as Sean appeared. "Are you quite finished?"

Sean frowned and adjusted himself. "Not really, you could have given us a few more minutes."

Lee shuddered then lead the way back down the quiet corridor while Jamie handed out the weapons. The four easily slipped past the guards and made there way out into the cold night. How long had they been locked up? Jamie slid a shard of metal in between a car door and quickly hot wired it. Lee climbed in the front passenger seat while Ian and Sean got into the back.

"Lee?" Jamie asked, pulling the car away from the prison just as the police started running to their cars. Sirens were blaring, but Jamie kept his tone casual. "I was thinking, Ian really likes Sean."

"No! No no no! Absolutely not!" Lee shook his head furiously. "I had enough near death experiences training that one!" He pointed at Ian making the green eyed man pout. Jamie fluttered his eyelids, biting his lip with a sad look on his face. "No."

Ian clung onto Sean, his famous puppy dog look on his face. "Pleeeeeease can we keep him, Lee?"

"No!"

Jamie turned the car sharply, losing the police officers. "Come on babe, look how happy he makes Ian."

"We're not getting another gay man! I warned you, Ian was the last one, we can't just keep getting new ones!"

Ian pretended to cry, throwing himself down onto the back seat. "I WANT MY SEANIE!"

Lee growled, exasperated and threw his head down onto the dashboard. "Fine, I'll train him, but this is the last one. I mean it!"

The tree men erupted in cries of "Hooray!", raising their arms in the air. Lee lurched forward, grabbing the steering wheel. Why did he always have to be the adult? Mind, he did kind of like Sean too, and it couldn't hurt that much to have another pair of hands on board.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is from Inception but yeah look at the Red Eyeness
Image