Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 2

Calm and collected. That's how Ian had to think today. Lee had done the background work and now it was up to Ian to crack the young, welsh, blond. His younger brother owed a lot of money to some very bad men, and now poor little Seanie was going to pay for it. Ian felt no remorse for the lives that had been taken due to him for the last four years, mainly because he had never actually killed a person, but was the vital part in getting them to the actual assassins.

Ian pulled up at the airport, running his long fingers along Sean's details one more time. The last thing he wanted was to go after the wrong guy. That wouldn't be good. That wouldn't be good at all. No, if Ian wanted to live, everything would have to go to plan, and of course it would, he was Ian Watkins after all. The best in the business.

Rolling his shoulders, Ian closed the file and placed it under the passenger chair, climbed out of the car leaving his keys in the ignition. Mike would arrive twenty minutes later and take the car back to HQ. The rain was still pretty heavy, forcing Ian to pull up his hood as he hurried towards the building. He let it down again once he was inside.

The airport was packed with people coming and going, just as Ian had thought, and finding Blondie in amongst all of this would be like finding a needle in a haystack. He'd just have to pick up his game. Once he was checked in, he began his search for Sean. Lee's description of him was tall, slender, but not too thin with shockingly light blonde hair. Great work Gaze. Two fucking months of stalking the guy and that's all you can give me on his appearance.

Still, Smith wasn't hard to spot. His hair was like a lighthouse guiding me through the sea of people. He was standing in the Starbucks café, waiting for his order. Ian sprung into action, weaving his way through the crowd. Lee had told him that Smith always ordered an Americano.

Oh, God, Ian thought as he got closer to his target. This is going to ruin my shirt.

Just as Sean turned from the counter, Ian crashed into him, sending coffee flying everywhere. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Ian rushed, wiping down the blonde's chest. "Let me get you another one."

Sean stared at the beautiful Welshman, unable to form words for a few moments. "Oh, erm, no, no, it's fine, really." He stammered, still not taking his eyes off Ian.

Ian shook his head, moving towards the counter. The woman behind it had seen the whole thing, and was staring at the pair confused. It must have been obvious that Ian had bumped into Sean on purpose. Ian winked back at her, making her think this was all an act to get in his pants. Gullible woman. "I won't take no for an answer. Let me guess what you like." He smirked, playing with some black bands on his wrist. Sean nodded, smiling a little. "Hmmm..." Ian mused, biting his lip seductively. "Mocha? Nah. Maybe a Cappuccino... no. Ah, I know!" He grinned, turning back to the woman behind the counter. "We'll have two Americano's please."

Sean giggled, still awkwardly standing behind Ian. "How did you know that?" He asked, playing with his hair, nervous at talking to the sexy man.

Ian shrugged, handing the blonde his coffee. "I'm good at reading people." The two wandered over to a small table in the corner of the café, Ian took a long sip of his coffee and smiled at Sean. "So, going anywhere nice... I didn't get your name." Ian blushed, his charm working to his advantage perfectly. He'd have blondie here eating out of the palm of his hand in a minute.

Sean smiled a little bigger and Ian sensed he was letting all of this attention go to his head, but Lee had told him that Sean didn't seem to have many friends, so he wasn't exactly surprised. "Oh, it's Sean. I'm going to visit my brother." He mumbled, fiddling with his fingertips nervously. He mustn't have wanted to go into why he was visiting Jay Smith, but of course, Ian had read his file and knew exactly why.

"I'm Ian." He smiled back, stirring the steaming liquid a little with a spoon. "Sounds nice."

Sean nodded, looking down into his drink. He drew his eyes back up to Ian's, trying to block out his worry. "Are you doing anything nice?" He asked.

Ian smirked, looking down at the table. "Just work." He gave a small laugh, looking back up. "Sucks for some." Ian checked his watch then sighed. "Well, I've got to go. It was lovely meeting you, Sean." He smiled, before standing, throwing his cup in the bin and heading off into the crowd. As soon as he was far enough out of sight, Ian pulled his iPhone out of his pocked ad clicked on Stu's number. "First meeting's done. Everything's going to plan."

Ian took his seat in the cabin and pulled out his iPod. He may as well listen to some music to relax him before he broke the bad news to Sean. He wasn't sadistic. He didn't enjoy telling people that they were going to be killed. It was just business. Ian sighed, laying his head back softly.

"Ian?" That voice made him snap his eyes back open. Sean was stood, placing his carry on's into the compartment above his head.

Ian gave a look of shock, wow he was a great actor. "This isn't your seat?" He asked, chuckling. Sean nodded awkwardly and Ian stood up to let him into the window seat. He sat back down, smirking. "Hey, you're not stalking me, are you?" Sean shook his head laughing, bucking his seatbelt. "Just checking. You never know who you're sat next to on a plane."

As the plane took off, Sean became more and more relaxed around Ian. "So, what sort of work are you doing?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

Ian had to stop himself from exploding with laughter. That wouldn't be good. "Well, if I told you that, I'd have to kill you. And I'd probably be thrown off of the plane."

Sean looked confusedly at Ian. "Why?" He paused, widening his eyes. The plane was fully in the are now, cruising thousands of miles above the ground. "You're not a terrorist, are you?"

Ian couldn't stop himself from laughing this time. "No, no. I'm not a terrorist. I'm not going to blow up the plane." Sean chuckled at his stupidity, blushing a little. Ian smirked, looking straight forward. "I am a bad person though." Sean screwed up his face, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable at his position. If something went wrong, he had no way of escape. He was trapped between this mysterious, dark haired man and the side of a flying metal tube. "You see Sean, your brother got you into this mess."

"What mess?" Sean whispered, gulping. "What do you know about my brother?"

Ian smirked, turning to face Sean, a condescending look in his eyes. Sean noticed for the first time how very scary Ian actually was. Ian licked his lips getting comfortable. "Jay Smith borrowed a lot of money from some very powerful men, and can't pay him back. If those men don't get their money, my guy's going to kill you. You were sort of like... a deposit on his loan." Ian gave a quiet laugh. "But don't worry, Seanie. If Jay comes up with the money, I'll let you go. However, any funny business aboard this flight and my guy will kill your brother. He's outside of his house now. One wrong move, one phone call, and little Jay-Jay goes bye bye."
♠ ♠ ♠
Jackson flirting with Lisa WHY COULDN'T WES LET THEM BE TOGETHER?
Image