Status: Re uploading because only good story I've ever written even though I screwed up the ending.

Last Train Home

Chapter 9

The night air outside was almost painfully icy, and Jamie found himself leaning into Lee for warmth. Of course, when he realised what he was doing, he quickly moved away, checking if Jocko had seen. The Brummy rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest as they waited for the rest of the group to arrive. Pulling his phone out, Jamie bit his lip at the text he had received from Sean. He was just about to leave, anger penetrating through his body, when Stu rang him from the car and told him that everything was fine now. Jamie still didn’t know what was going on, and Lee looked like he was about to burst from being out of the loop. He had his file and everything with him. Cutie. Wait… what?

Finally, the dark sports car with tinted windows pulled up on the long driveway, and Ian climbed out, easing Sean along with him. The blonde was white as a ghost, and Jamie’s thoughts immediately went to the boy’s brother, Jay. The mental images of the teen being run through were quickly washed away though when he awkwardly climbed out of the other side of the car, rubbing his arms for warmth.

Lee rushed forward, pen in hand, ready to take notes on the events of the night, making Jamie smirk. That man loved his work. Jamie stepped towards Sean and Ian, quiet concern in his voice. “What happened?” He asked, placing a hand on the blonde’s back, as if that would offer some form of comfort.

“The Parry’s had us pinned. Sean killed Leon, giving us enough time to take the rest of them out. He’s a little shaken.” Ian answered quietly, hugging his… boyfriend? Were they in a relationship? They were definitely together… Jamie shook those thoughts from his head, this wasn’t the time. Anyway, he could ask Lee later, Lee would know.

Jamie nodded in understanding, taking Sean into a hug. “The first kill is always the worst. It’ll be easier now.”

“Easier?” Sean spat, pulling away. “I don’t want it to be easier! I killed someone! I took someone away from their family!”

“Sean, he was a monster.” Ian sighed, trying to hold onto the boy, but he was too angry.

“So am I! I’m as bad as…” The blonde trailed off, looking over to the side where his brother was staring at him in concern.

Ian nodded, looking hurt. “As bad as me.” He muttered, before turning away and heading towards my house.
---
Jamie smirked, watching as Lee sat at the desk in his bedroom, flicking through his file, jotting things down, scribbling out, sighing. He was so cute when he was frustrated. The dark haired man cleared his throat, entering the room. Lee looked up from his work, taking his reading glasses off, and smiled up gently at the man.

“Hey.” Jamie breathed back, coming to see what his friend was writing. “So, what’s your diagnosis?”

Lee rolled his eyes, pulling Jamie onto his lap. He threw one of the pillows from behind his back at the bedroom door, forcing it to close, then shut his file. “Well, it all looks a bit suspicious to me.” Lee smirked, kissing Jamie’s temple. “As usual.”

“Of course.” Jamie laughed lightly, opening Lee’s file and scanning through his notes. None of this made sense to the boss, but it never did, so he wasn’t worried.

Lee pointed to a small piece of writing, resting his head on Jamie’s shoulder. “I think something must have gone wrong in the Parry family. They were big gamblers, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they fell into debt.”

“What makes you think something’s gone wrong?” Jamie asked, linking his fingers with Lee’s.

The blonde smiled at his actions and cuddled Jamie tighter. “Leon was like you, and organiser. He never went to the actual jobs, but he was there tonight, for something relatively small. I think the Parry’s have been taken over, probably employed from the guys who hired us to take out Sean.”

Jamie nodded, smiling to himself. “How do you do it?”

Lee shrugged, kissing the dark haired man passionately. He hitched Jamie up onto his hips, then walked towards the bed, kicking the chair they had been sitting on to the floor as he went. The blonde’s breath was warm on Jamie’s neck as he pinned him down, and the man found it difficult to even want to regain power. This wasn’t normal for Jamie, he was the leader of an assassination company, and right now he was being dominated in the bedroom by his best friend. Jamie smirked, he wasn’t complaining.

Lee began to place hot, wet kisses softly onto Jamie’s neck, trailing down until he reached the man’s shirt and tie. He quickly undid the black tie and threw it over onto the floor before ripping the man’s white, crisp shirt from his body. Lee then went back to kissing, slowing down over Jamie’s delicate stomach area. There was a white scar across the man’s lower stomach from a fight gone bad. Lee would never forget the horror he felt that day.

The sun blazed down onto Jocko’s car as he sped down the dust covered highway. Lee wasn’t normally involve with meet ups, for obvious reasons. He was a spy, and hand to hand combat wasn’t really in his job description. Of course, he had been trained with basic fighting skills, but he was no Jocko or Stu.

In the back seat, a newly recruited and trained Ian was complaining about the head, and kept begging to have the windows opened. Lee smirked, looking at the teen through the mirror above the dash. “If we open the window, it’ll be like there’s a sand storm in here.”

Ian pouted, but shut up nonetheless. Jocko smiled, shaking his head, and flicked on the aircon, much to the eighteen-year-old’s delight. As much as Lee would pretend otherwise, he adored Ian. He was so young and carefree, after all he had been through. It was like having a child with them. A murderous child with a handgun and bad aim, but still a child.

Lee chuckled, looking out of the window. Mike had powered past them in his car, and Stu had his bare arse pressed against the back window while Jamie shouted at him. The blonde couldn’t tell what his friend was yelling, but he guessed it was something about him being highly unprofessional.

Ian let out a giggle and when Lee turned around to look at the boy, he found his pants down, and his arse in the same position as Stu’s. “Ian!” He snapped, turning back to look at the road.

“Sorry boss.” The dark haired boy grinned, pulling his pants back up.

Lee sighed, rubbing his hand over his forehead. This would be Ian’s first job, and to be honest, Lee didn’t think the boy was ready. Far from it, actually. He was good a fighting, really good, but he had no experience. Not only that, but fighting wasn’t his main talent. Ian had been hired for his charm, not his fighting ability, and something told Lee that there was bound to be a mistake or a problem today, he just hoped it wouldn’t be too bad.

At the end of the dirt road, there were two red Lamborghini’s waiting for the group. Ew, who bought matching cars these days? These twats, apparently. Jocko stopped the car and waited for Jamie to climb out of Mike’s. Jamie was in charge of this job, and was next in line to take over the company, so it was important that he was the one to get out first.

Once he had taken a few steps forward, Lee climbed out and waited for Ian to come to his side. Ian was the most vulnerable, and Lee would be vital in protecting him today, along with Mike.

“Nice to see you so punctual, Mr Oliver.” A man with gold teeth grinned, sickeningly. Seriously, way to live up to the stereotype twathead.

Jamie raised his eyebrows and moved towards the thug. “Do you have our money?” He asked calmly, dropping his arms from his chest to his sides.

“Why of course, Mr Oliver.” The man gushed, bowing slightly.

Ian pulled a ‘what the fuck’ face and nudged Lee. “He looks like a right twat.” The boy muttered, scowling at the mob in front of him.

Goldie teeth over there shot his head up, glaring at Ian. “You need to learn some respect, boy. Do you know who I am?”

Ian shrugged. “A pirate?”

Lee clamped his hand over Ian’s mouth, but it was too late. The thug had managed to push past Jamie as his goons were piling on the dark haired man, and he was making his way over to Ian. Lee quickly stepped protectively in front of the boy, throwing Ian back towards the car.

The man produced a knife, and Lee had to leap back to avoid being stabbed. Jamie managed to fight the other guys off, and was now running at Lee’s attacker at full speed. It all happened so quickly. The man turned, driving the knife into Jamie’s stomach, then fell to the floor dead as Ian’s gun went off, narrowly missing Lee’s head.

Lee and Ian hauled their boss up and dragged him into the car. Fear was coursing through Lee’s veins, but he still had a job to do. “Ian, you stay here with Jamie.” Then, out of nowhere, Lee leant forward and connected his lips with his friend, just before the man fell unconscious. Ian looked between the two shocked. “You tell anyone what I just did and you’re dead.” He warned before leaping from the car, Ian’s gun in his hand.


“Baby?” Jamie bit his lip, lifting Lee’s head up. The blonde was completely zoned out. “Are you okay?” He asked quietly. Lee nodded, still not all there. Jamie sighed, pulling his lover further up the bed and kissed his lips firmly before pulling the blonde’s head into his chest.

Lee gulped, wrapping his arms around Jamie’s torso, a few tears trickling off his cheek and landing on the man’s unclothed body. “J-Jamie?”
“Yeah?”

“I love you.” Lee sighed, squeezing the man tighter. “I really, really love you. Please go out with me.”

Jamie was silent, and Lee felt his heart drop into his stomach. Then the man giggled, “I love you too, silly, and of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOH DIRECT QUOTE!
Image