Expect This!

No, really.

I stumbled into the room. I missed the door the first time around. How long had I been out? What did they give me when they attacked me? These questions plagued me. I felt around with my hands because the world seemed dark. I felt something. A switch! I pulled up on it. Suddenly light filled the room.There. I could see it there, The Machine.
I sat there doing nothing, simply staring I knew that this had to a trap. So many had died for it. So many of my men lost. I had to take it. I had to try for my men. the Lord of the Messy Pants may kill me but I must go and do for my men. So I went and stumbled over to it.
I grabbed it and felt the power humming in it. I ran with it, I ran out the other door.
Indiana Jones music played as I fled with the one thing that killed my men. well, not killed them but sent them running to the bathroom. It was the burrito of all burritos made by the mad people of Mexico.
Now I had it in my grasp, but I couldn’t eat it yet. No, I had to escape this place alive first!
Getting in was hard enough but now I feared running down the hallway, I would never get out and this spicy bacon bean burrito would never make it back to headquarters.
As I ran I was pelted with the little grains of rice. the mad people of mexico were chasing me! I ran faster the air raking its way into my lungs. I was almost there I could see the exit sign at the end of the hall.
Cold, crazy laughter echoed towards me, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I dove forward wildly passing the exit sign. I was deceived. Another hallway stood before me! I hadn’t wanted this trouble. I was terrified. I’d angered their ancient, heathen god: Lord Blackbean: the vengeful spirit of the bloodthirsty aztec pirates. The coveted burrito was mexico's greatest treasure, with the power to fill the cafeterias of the dead for thousands of years. I was near the exit, and I had barely escaped the roling cans of salsa, when suddenly a woman appeared It was the young and beautiful princess and her father the King. behind me was a mob.
“You will marry my daughter.” the King said.
“If I refuse?” I didn't want to refuse. She was very lovely she had long black hair and big brown eyes.
“If you refuse they will tear you limb from limb.” He father responded.
So I married her! I got down on one knee and proposed right there and then. We stopped to set the date for the first of May! I realized that the angry people were still behind me. I kissed the princess on the face and ran through the door into the light and to my base.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think. Am i insane?