Status: FINISHED

A Year in Canada

An old love dies but a new one arises

It's been a very funny evening with the guys. We drank beer, danced and had lots of fun. Ben and Linda were flirting all the time. But Ben was already pretty drunk, so I'm pretty sure it isn't something serious. What a pity. Aaron always wanted to dance with me, aw he's so cute! He's single, and I've been loving him for ages.
While dancing with him, Aaron came closer and closer, until his lips touched mine. This couldn't be real, why would he want to kiss me, haha. I mean, he's the drummer of a world famous Rockband and I'm a student from Germany who doesn't even own a bike.
But it was actually real! When we stopped kissing, because we had to breath, we looked each other in the eyes. Linda came over. "We have to talk."
We went to a silent corner of the pub we were partying in. As soon as we were there, Linda started asking me millions of questions. "Did you and Aaron just really kiss each other" "What does this mean" "Is he also in love with you"...
I told her I didn't know what this meant, but I hoped Aaron felt the same for me I feel for him.
I decided asking him what the kiss mean later.

When we went back to the others, we realized atmosphere has changed. When I looked at Ben, I saw tears in his green eyes. "Ben, what's up?" I was kind of shocked.
"Rachelle. She just called me. She said she can't do it any longer, me always being on tour or in the studio, so she broke up. She also told she'd already have a new boyfriend, what means she's been cheating on me too."
"Oh god, I'm sorry for you, Ben! But you'l find another girl for sure" I wasn't thinking of a random girl when I said that, I was thinking about Linda. She also said she was sorry for Ben, but I'm sure she's very happy about the fact that Ben was single again. She was in love with him. She's been for so long.