Status: FINISHED

A Year in Canada

Love is in the Air

The upcoming weeks weren't very easy for Ben. After breaking up with Rachelle, he lived at Aaron's house until he would find a new apartment. Linda and I visited the two as often as possible. Aaron was very nice to me, but he didn't meantion the kiss. I also forget to ask him about it, and now it's too late as there has passed so much time since it already. He was probably only drunk and the kiss didn't mean a thing. Sadly, but I cannot change his feelings.
Linda and Ben were doing lots of stuff together, and it seems like they're getting more than just friends. I was so happy for them!
One day, Ben and me were alone. Linda was at home learning for a test and Aaron went for a walk.
All of a sudden, Ben told me he'd gotten over Rachelle, because he'd fallen in love with Linda.
I was so happy!
"Oh Ben, she loves you too!"
"Really?"
"Yes. Kiss her when you see her the next time. I won't tell her" I smiled
"Ok, thank you" He smiled as well.
"But, ehh, Ben, I've got a question."
"Yeah?"
"Is Aaron in love with someone?" I suddenly was very timid
"Yes."
"Oh, she must be very lucky" Now I felt empty.
"Yeah, you're a very lucky girl."
"What?" Was Ben serious?!
"He kissed you, wasn't that sign enough he likes you?"
"I thought he was just drunk and couldn't even remember that kiss to be honest.."
"Yes, he can, he thought you wouldn't like so he didn't meantion it again"
"But I do like him! And I also.. do.. love him!
I was so happy! 20 minutes, which felt like 20 hours, passed until Aaron finally came home again.
As soon as he walked through the door, I ran towards him, hugged him and kissed him! And he kissed me back! As we stopped to breath, I whispered "Aron, I love you" in his ear. "I love you too"

I called Linda. "Linda, you have to come at Aaron's! We have a little surprise for you"
"What is it? Do I have to be afraid?"
"No, just come over."
"Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes."

I told Aaron and Ben of my idea.
"So, you and Aaron will go into his room and I'll wait for Linda in the living room" Ben repeated.
"Exactly. I'll tell her her surprise is in the living room and then leave you alone" I said.
One minute later, the door rang. Aaron went into his room and Ben into the living room.

"Hey, what's up" Linda seemed to be confused.
"Hi" I hugged her, "a surprise is waiting for you in the living room."
"Oh, okay." She went into the living room while I was going to Aaron's room.
"Aren't you coming with me?"
"Yes, I just have to pee" I lied.
As soon as she disappeared into the libing room, I went to Aaron.

Linda's P.O.V.

So, I went into the living room, and there was only Ben. Where was Aaron? I thought they'd have a surprise for me? But I didn't mind beeing alone with Ben to be honest.
"Hi Ben!" I smiled
"Oh, hey Linda" He smiled as well.
"How are you? And what kind of surprise is it that everyone is talking about?"
"I'm fine, and you? Sit down, I'll show you your surprise."
"Me too, thanks" I said while sitting down on the couch next to Ben.
I smiled unsurely.
Suddenly, he came closer and started kissing me!