Status: There is profanity, sexual themes, and violence in "Apokalipsis". Reader discretion is advised.

Apokalipsis

An announcement was televised by the president of the United States on April 5th, 2015, outside of the site of a radiation leak at a nuclear power plant located in Illinois.

" 'This great nation has been through many situations in her lifetime; pestilence, war, famine, death. If it weren't for our courage and bravery as a country, we could not be here today. What occurred at the Keller Nuclear Power Plant a few days ago has been a hard blow for us all. As we take a moment to mourn the loss of the workers at the plant, let me remind you that we will grow from this experience. The United States of America will not forget that day. We, the citizens, will not forget the 12,000 employees who dedicated their lives to what they did. We, the people of these proud states will not for--' "

The announcement was never finished.
That day the president, as well as the crowd gathered to hear his speech, were murdered.
Only they weren't.
Because something, someTHINGS, broke out of the quarantined power plant.
And they sure as hell weren't human anymore.
  1. Unexpected Circumstances
    The beginning of the end.
  2. A Walking Terror
    Things continue to go downhill as Ali returns home. Part II: Enter the brothers.
  3. Miracles
    The boys gain some members to their group.
  4. Full House
    More survivors find the shelter.