The Locked Door

Four

“Father” I said jumping up and staring at him in shock. I should have known he was the person we were running from, part of me actually did. Yet I am still surprised, why? Clark stood up also staring down my father looking more terrified then I ever seen him before.
“Get away from it” he growled at me and I looked at him confused. It? Did he mean Clark? Why would he call Clark an it?
Clark leaned into my ear and whispered, “run” and before I could wonder what he meant Clark ran over and tackled my father. I did as he said and ran out the room jumping over the two of them. I heard my father yelling incoherent words but I ignored them. That is when I noticed a little shine on a wall. It was a door knob. I peered back to see Clark still fighting to keep my dad down on the ground neither of them noticing me. I turned the door knob and the door opened with ease and rushed inside and closed the door behind me.
I looked around and my jaw nearly hit the ground. The room had two long medical looking tables on each side of the room covered with blood. There were even pieces of body parts scattered on the floor. I stumbled backward into the door and slid down to the ground. What is this room?
“CRYSTAL WHERE ARE YOU? I heard my father yell from the corridor as he ran down it searching for me and right by me. I quickly stood up and looked around the room. I got the feeling heading further from where I entered is a bad idea and I might get lost but I felt a sudden urge to continue. It felt as if something was silently calling me to go deeper into this place. I quickly noticed another door and ran toward it. Either way my father is going to realize I am hiding in here and I don’t think it will end that well if I stood. I wonder what happened to Clark? Is he hurt?…or worse, is he dead?
I pushed the thought from my mind as the next door also opened easily and I entered a corridor. It looked like any other corridor inside the manor upstairs. I walked down and saw no doors at all. When I reached the end of the corridor I saw a huge portrait that took up the whole wall. It was of… Clark? Why would there be a portrait of Clark here? That is kind of creepy… There was also blood splatter on it…

~Unknown POV~

“All three of them are down there now?” the girl in the corner asked looking terrified.
“No, no, no” I said glaring at the girl, “all four of them are. You should remember the fourth one well girl.”
“Th-th-” the girl stuttered, “that monster?” I smiled as I looked down the pit. My master was down there and he shall get his revenge.


~Mom’s POV~

I walked into the manor being welcomed by the servants as usual. The twins ran back outside quickly to play and get messy all over again. I ignored them and just continued to walk around in search for my husband. He said he was going to meet me at the entrance of the manor having news about our little pet but he wasn’t here. That is when our servant Avis quickly ran up to me out of breath.
“A-another one went in” she said and I quickly knew what she was talking about. We have another Grace situation on our hands…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Anonnyer for the comment!
A- And maybe soon you will be hating another character? Oh wait… spoilers ;)