The Locked Door

Together

I heard a strange noise coming from behind the portrait, it sounded like static. I quickly examined the portrait thinking it was maybe a secret passage. Can it be? I notice little hinges on the left side of it and put my finger underneath the right side of it and pulled it open. It was heavy and for a minute I doubted I was going to be able to open it but I finally got it opened. I peered in the new room to see no lights at all inside. Why couldn’t I have a lantern or something? I took a step inside and felt a strange cold breeze. The static noise was now louder now. I took a few more steps in and the portrait shut behind me. I ran back and tried to open the portrait but it wouldn’t close. Why did it shut on me? I was now locked in the pitch black room. I turned back around and tried to let my eyes adjust to the darkness but it did not make much of a difference.
“Crystal!” a voice yelled from the other side of the door and I quickly realized it was Clark’s. How did he get here?
“Where are you!” another voice echoed, it was my fathers. Wait they would not both yell unless they were together? Am I over thinking this? I held my breath as the voices were slowly getting closer. Part of me was tempted to jump out and reveal myself hoping I can find out what is going. I know that is a horrible idea but part of my brain was telling me to do it. The other part wanted to strangle and silence the first part.

~Unknown POV~

“Do you hear that girl?” I asked a smile growing on my face, “it’s coming for your lil' friends!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments!
Sorry it’s very short, I did not know what to write but I wanted to post an update…
This might go on break for a lil while because I have no clue what to write next! (Unless someone wants to help?)
Yay?