Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

You light up my world like nobody else

Me and Niall were laying on the couch. My head in his lap and him playing with my hair.

" I love you" He whispered in my ear.
" I love you too Niall." I whispered back pecking his lips.
"If I ever hurt you. I will probably kill myself 3 times and then go to hell." He said. I looked at him with love in my eyes.
"Same goes for you." I told him. We cuddled and sometimes sneaking kissed here and there.

~1 Day Later (Because I have the power to time skip)

"Syd can I talk to you?" Niall asked as we were sitting on the bus going to the airport for our next stop.

"Ya." I said getting up. He sat down and looked at me like he just killed someone.
"Remeber what I said yesterday about ever hurting you." He asked. I nodded.
"Well I am so going to regret this and Zayn is going to kill me. But Syd I'm breaking up with you." He said softly. My eyes went wide.

"Why?" I whispered.
"Because we were not meant for each other. I truly love you. But I dont think we can be together." He mumbled tears slipping out of his eyes.
"That's fine. We can still be friends and act like we did before right?" I asked soflty.
"Of course." He smiled. I hugged him and we walked out.

"Hello." Louis said breaking the teniosn that was on the room the minute we walked in.
"Hi." I mumbled. Louis looked at me strangley but when he saw I was not with Niall he gave me an apoligetic smile. I smiled back and walked to my bunk. I sat there and decided to text Bailey.

"2 breakups in 1 month :(" I texted sadly. I got a reply immediatly.
"I'm so sorry. Who was the 2." She asked.
"Niall." I said.
"I'm sorry. I gtg luv u babe." She texted.
"Luv u 2." I said and turned off my phone. I rolled over so that my back faced the outside.

I sat there drawing shapes in the wall when I heard whispering behind me.

"Why?" I heard a voice ask.
"Because. I can see the way everyone looks at her." Someone whispered back.
"She is like our little sister Niall." The 1st voice whispered. Then I knew the 2nd was Niall.
Niall sighed. "I know that's why I broke up with her Lou." He whispered back.
"When Zayn and Harry find out you will be dead." Louis whispered.
"I know." Niall breathed. I felt my eye lids getting heavy and soon I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the short crappy chapter. Comment on who you think she will end up with. Subscribe and reccomend.
-Hallie <3

syd outfit1-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_46/set?id=59190159#stream_box
syd outfit2- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_47/set?id=59190201