Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

Funeral

Liam POV-

Me and the boys each carried a baby carrier out of the hospital with tears in our eyes.
"Ok who has who?" I asked being strong.

"I have Harrison." Harry said.
"I have Nathan." Niall said.
"Lucas." Louis said not wanting to choke on tears.
"I have Zachary." Zayn mumbled.
"I-I have Kyle." I said. We named him Kyle because me and Sydney already agreed to name one of them Kyle and one have the middle name of Kyle.

"Wh-when is the f-f-f-funeral?" Harry asked. He was obviously breaking.
"Tomorrow." I said.
"Are the babies coming?" Zayn asked
"Yes why wont they it's there mum." Niall said.
"I was going to ask her to marry me once they were born." I said. They boys looked at me confused.
"What?" Zayn asked.
"I was going to ask her to marry me once they were born." I said louder. Tears burning my eyes.
"Oh man." Harry and Louis said at the say time.
"Li-" Zayn started but Zack cut him off by crying. I handed him Kyle and took Zack.

"Shhhh, daddy's here." I cooed rocking him. They other boys were loading the babies in Carl.
He finally stopped crying and I put him back in his carrier.
We finally drove home for our adventure to begin.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Next Day~

"Are the babies ready?" I asked as I walked out of my bedroom door with Nate in my hands.
"Yup." They all replied. I nodded and placed him in his carrier. We walked out of the house in silence and placed the babies in Carl.

We finally got to the funeral home and Sydney's parent werent even there. But Zayn's parents were and they looked heart broken.

We walked over to them.
"Hey mum, Hello dad." Zayn greeted sadly.
"Hello sweetie. Wait why do you all have babies?" His mum asked.
"Syd had them. That's kind of how she died." Zayn explained.
"Oh." Was all she said before we walked into the building.
We saw a girl there who looked about the same age as me crying. Come to think of it she looked exactly like Syd.

"Zayn?"I asked quietly. He gave me the one second sign because he was taking Harrison out of his carrier.
"Ya?" He asked. Holding Harri in his arms.
"Who is that girl?" I asked pointing to the broken girl. He looked to where I was pointing.
"I honestly dont know." He said. I handed him Nate and walked over to the girl.

"Um, excuse me. Who are you?" I asked her. She turned around.
"Li-Liam?" She stuttered. She looked exactly like Syd.
"Sydney?" I asked. She nodded meekily.
"I'm sorry." She said.

"HOW COULD YOU? YOU FAKED YOUR OWN DEATH AND NOW SHOW UP FOR YOUR OWN FUNERAL! WELL YOUR CERTANILY NOT SEEING THE BABIES YET!" I screamed my anger getting the best of me.

"I'M SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HATE ME BECAUSE I BROUGHT 5 LITTLE LIVES INTO YOURS!" She screamed back. Tears spilling down her face. I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. She melted into me and we both had tears spilling out of our eyes.

"Liam what's going on?" Zayn asked carrying Harri and Nate.
"Hey Zayn. Before you say anything I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry for faking my own death. I thought you guys would hate me so I told the doctors to do it." She explained.
"Syd it's fine." He said.

"Who are these cutie pies?" She cooed.
"2 of our 5 babies." I said. She smiled and took them away from Zayn.
"What are there names?" She asked cutely.
"Harrison and Nathan. After Niall and Harry" I said. She smiled as the snuggled into her chest. It was amazing what effect mothers have on their babies even when they havent met before.

"Where are the-" She started but got cut off.
"Others?" Louis, Harry and Niall asked together.
"Ya." She said quietly. They each had a baby in their arms.
"Syd, we are not mad just dissapointed." Louis said. She smiled.
"Thanks. But honestly you guys should be mad. I mean I faked my own DEATH." She said.
"Well come to think of it." Louis said.
"I take it back." She said quickly. He laughed.
" I'm just kidding with you love." He said.
"Who are you guys holding. And dont tell me my babies. I want names. And I have an important question to ask all of you." She said.

"Well I'm holding Zachary." Louis said.
"I have Lucas." Niall said.
"And I have little Kyle." Harry said stroking his cheek.

Sydney haned me Harri and Nate. While she sat down and held Lu, Zack and Kyle.

"Can I move back in?" She asked once everyone but Niall had a baby.
"You never moved out love." I said holding her free hand with mine.
"Thank you and again I am really super mondo sorry about everything." She said.
"If you say sorry one more time we will stop forgiving you." Niall said throwing his hands up in the air.

"Fine." She said scruntching her nose.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the house-

"HOME!" Sydney screetched. She ran in the house with Kyle in her hands and she danced with him.

"Syd give Kyle to Niall I need to ask you something." I said. Handing over Lu to Louis.
"With everyone here?" She asked handing Kyle over.
"Yes." I said. I was planning on putting her ring in her coffin but since she is alive and well. I am going to marry her.

"Sydney Watson, From the moment I met you everything changed, I knew you were the one for me. When you were with Niall and Harry and they broke up with you my heart broke at your sadness. But when I shouted that I loved you and you came in and said that you loved me back. My heart was filled to the top with happiness. When you got pregnant I was over the moon happy. But when you faked your death, I felt as if more than half my world came crashing down. But I knew I had to be strong for our babies. When I saw you today and you apoligized I was again over the moon. So Sydney Marie Watson, will you so the pleasure of marrying me?" I asked.

She had tears in her eyes and she just nodded her head franticly. I smiled so big that my face hurt. I slid the ring on her finger and she smiled.

"OK I am going to give you guys the babies and you are going to take you first family picture." Louis announced after handing us the babies.
Wow, the first family picture. And with Sydney and the babies. The first Payne family picture.

We smiled and we set the babies in their room.

"I'm so happy your alive." I whispered in her ear as we laid down in her bed.
"Again I am really sorry." She said.
"Well if your really sorry. We should have some fun tonight." I whispered in her ear seductivly.
"We should." She said leaning in to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLOT TWIST AGAIN!!! So everyone happy now :) This is the last chapter BUT there will be a sequel.:)
Love ya,
Hallie