Status: Another 1D story :)

Screenplay

A Different Kind Of Me

~ 3 Weeks Later~

I walked hand in hand with Niall down the street of Paris, France

Me and Harry havent talked and it was making the tour very awkward.

We passed a hair salon and saw some girls getting dip dye. I shrieked.

"Babe?" Niall asked me his irish accent filling my ears. I truly like him more than Harry. I am falling hard for Niall James Horan and I am falling fast.
"Can we go in there please?" I asked. He laughed and I pulled him in.

"Hi." I said happily.
"Hello." The lady behind the desk said with a french accent.
"Can I get the dip dye in purple please?" I asked.
"Yes right this way." She said leading me to a chair. She washed my hair and dryed it. She then put the dip dye in and I had to wait 45 minutes before we could leave.
Niall fell asleep on the couch in the waiting room. I laughed and took a picture of him.
"Niall." I shouted in his ear. He jolted awake and he looked at me with a smirk.

"Fits you well." He said. I pulled him up and held my boyfriends hand as we paid. We left and headed back to the bus.

We got back and we walked in. All eyes fell on my hair.

"Hey violet." Louis teased. I fake pouted and he laughed.
"I like it it suits you." Zayn and Liam said at the same time. Oh the connection these boys have.

"Harry what do you think?" Zayn asked nudging Harry.
"Huh, what? Oh, it looks nice." He said with a small smile.
"Can I talk to you alone?" I asked Harry. He nodded and we went outside.

"What is up your ass?" I asked as he leaned against the bus.
"Nothing" He said.
"Dont give me that shit." I hissed at him. He rolled his eyes.
"Ok you want to know whats up my ass. You and Niall. We were together and I made a mistake. Get over it!" He screamed at me. I flinched.
"You did things with another girl!" I screamed back.
"I know and I regreted it as soon as I did it." He said moving down some octaves.
"Well, I'm sorry but I'm in love with Niall." I whispered.
"I'm sorry too." He whispered. He opened his arms for a hug and I hugged him. We hugged and cried for about 25 minutes mubbling i'm sorrys and that we are best friends now.

"I love your hair." He whispered. I smiled up at him.
"Thanks." I whispered back and we wiped our tears and went back into the bus. I ran to Niall and smushed him.

"I MISSED YOU!" I screamed. He wrapped his arms around me and laughed.
"I MISSED YOU MORE!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes and fixed myself on his lap.

"ZAYN, LIAM, LOUIS, HARRY GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!" Niall and I shouted.
"WHAT!" They all shouted as they came in. I winked at Harry and he laughed.
"Can we go out for some food?" I asked.
"YES CAN WE PLEASE!" Niall asked. I laughed at his eagerness.
"Fine lets go." Liam said. I got up and we headed out the door.

"That was one weird place to eat," Zayn said as he wiped his tongue off with his hand.
"Ya but on the brightside. I'm not hungry anymore." Niall said. We walked down the street and a bunch of media people came around the corner.

"RUN!" Liam shouted. We took off.
We have been running for about 15 minutes when my heel got caught in a crack in the road. I fell on my head and I felt as if the whole world was spinning out of control.

I heard muffled screams of my name and then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN! Again vote for what boy she will wind up with at the end. Liam, Zayn, Niall, Harry or Louis. Thank you.
-Hallie <3

Syd outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_42/set?id=59048938#fans